GTA IV Lock Box Amazon Bundle $16.99 (PS3)

[quote name='egonpax']If I didn't already have the game for the 360 I'd pick this up![/QUOTE]

Same here! But if anyone figures out what to do with that lock box, please let me know. I can't of a single reason I still have it in my possession. . .

I feel like in another thread someone stated that this ships with missing items, or something like that? Anyone know if this is the full lockbox version? It is weird that the first photo is of the greatest hits edition.

[quote name='tlwizard']I feel like in another thread someone stated that this ships with missing items, or something like that? Anyone know if this is the full lockbox version? It is weird that the first photo is of the greatest hits edition.[/QUOTE]

I think they said it was missing the duffel bag, and I think the art book too. So basically just the lockbox and the game here.

edit: It does explicitly mention the art book so maybe you get that too. *shrugs*

[quote name='tlwizard']I feel like in another thread someone stated that this ships with missing items, or something like that? Anyone know if this is the full lockbox version? It is weird that the first photo is of the greatest hits edition.[/QUOTE]

The original collector's edition also included a duffel bag, art book, soundtrack CD, and Rockstar keychain

[quote name='slowdive21']You get a GH version of the game, the lockbox, and the book.

I just returned 2 of them today. I'll tell the story later...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dinovelvet']The original collector's edition also included a duffel bag, art book, soundtrack CD, and Rockstar keychain[/QUOTE]

Originally this set was listed with everything the CE had in the product description. I bought 2 of them for 29.99 each and when they arrived they only had the lockbox, game, and book. I told them the description didn't match, so they sent me 2 more because they thought stuff was missing. The 2 new ones were the same as the first 2.

I called CS yesterday and they corrected the description, had me send back 2 of the boxes and gave me a full credit for the first 2 boxes.

The rep told me I could keep the first 2 boxes for free! :bouncy:

The bag was the best part of the CE. I use it all the time.

I'd jumped in for another CE at this price just for another bag and Ebay the rest for probably all my $ back.

The OP should update the thread being clear this isn't the originally issued collector's edition.

It is NOT this:
Click for bigger

Originally this set was listed with everything the CE had in the product description. I bought 2 of them for 29.99 each and when they arrived they only had the lockbox, game, and book. I called CS yesterday and they corrected the description, had me send back 2 of the boxes and gave me a full credit for the first 2 boxes.

Are you sure? I saw this very listing about 3 or 4 weeks ago (it was part of that B1G1 40% off deal before black friday) for $30, and it had the same description it does now... I explicitly remember thinking about whether it was really worth it for a partial CE.

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']Are you sure? I saw this very listing about 3 or 4 weeks ago (it was part of that B1G1 40% off deal before black friday) for $30, and it had the same description it does now... I explicitly remember thinking about whether it was really worth it for a partial CE.[/QUOTE]

Positive, I have the screen print. ;)

I bought 2 for 47.xx during that sale. They had the CE contents listed, now they don't. Another CAG also bought one and he got the same thing I did.

It will be a shrink wrapped lockbox with a greatest hits GTA4 and the mini book.

I was able to keep 2 of the sets for free due to the error on the website.

[quote name='$hady']The bag was the best part of the CE. I use it all the time.

I'd jumped in for another CE at this price just for another bag and Ebay the rest for probably all my $ back.[/QUOTE]

I remember when I paid $95 for the collectors edition.

Bleh! Not so great though I bit on this when they included the complete package but when I received it, I ended up getting the game, artbook and lockbox. -_-

bread's done
Back