GTA: San Andreas PS2 $34.99 pre-order at Outpost.com

[quote name='kevgret']GTA is now showing up at $39.99 and free shipping.

Kevin[/quote]

Except the Free Shipping option is still not working... even though they still have that FREE SHIPPING image on the item description page. Pretty crappy...

[quote name='punqsux']mine is on backorder...what does that mean? do all outpost preorders list as back order?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that's the case. My Kingdom Under Fire preorder says backordered also.

[quote name='shadowrunner7240'][quote name='punqsux']mine is on backorder...what does that mean? do all outpost preorders list as back order?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that's the case. My Kingdom Under Fire preorder says backordered also.[/quote]

cool. they better not cancel this, i had a good 10 min argument with myself about ordering this...it almost got violent

[quote name='Akkis99']mine is also backordered. I wanna know what that means[/quote]

It means they don't have stock to fill the order. You should've gotten an e-mail saying as much. I'm guessing they go this route since they charge you in full for the pre-order (as opposed to when the game ships like other retailers). Either or, as long as you've been charged and your order isn't cancelled, it's just waiting for "more stock"...

[quote name='lionheart4life']Wow this was a hell of a deal. It wanted 6 something for ground shipping to NY and only like 50 cents more for 2 day shipping, so I got that. No tax was nice though. Thanks to whoever posted this, my total was still like 42 something but thats way better than 50 plus 4 for tax if I bought it in store at launch.[/quote]

why would you get 2 day shipping on a preordered game?!?!?!?!?!?

i called thosae bastards up and they said it did have shipping but it was 34.99 so it would be 39.82 for ppl that dont have a tax on it in my opinion for a game that isnt even out yet thats a great deal

Hmm, If I got it through this deal then I would have to pay around $40 for it. If I were to buy it at Best Buy during launch I would pay $45 with the GGC but have it on launch day. Hard decisions....

No, mine hasn't shipped. They emailed me telling me that it was backordered with a indefinite date and tried to get me to cancel my order, but I didn't. I will call them today and see what's the hold up, because I was one of the first people to pre-order at the 34.99 price.

[quote name='tayaf69']No, mine hasn't shipped. They emailed me telling me that it was backordered with a indefinite date and tried to get me to cancel my order, but I didn't. I will call them today and see what's the hold up, because I was one of the first people to pre-order at the 34.99 price.[/quote]

I recieved my Kingdom Under Fire preorder yesterday. :) I didn't bother with GTA though. Just for future reference all pre-orders are listed as backordered at Outpost.

I pre-ordered this game on Sep 9. I just checked the status of my game, and it is now "In Process" which means hopefully it will ship soon. Glad it's not on backorder anymore, even though the game came out today... :?:

Why would they send an email telling me its backordered and trying to get me to cancel? Is that procedure?

[quote name='tayaf69']Why would they send an email telling me its backordered and trying to get me to cancel? Is that procedure?[/quote]

They always send emails saying the item is backordered on preorders and give you the option of canceling if you want. I don't think that qualifies as trying to get you to cancel.

[quote name='Haruko821']Damn. Is it PO only? I tried to put it in me cart and it still said $50.[/quote]

It's an old deal that was bumped up by someone. Deal has been dead for awhile now.

[quote name='shadowrunner7240'][quote name='Haruko821']Damn. Is it PO only? I tried to put it in me cart and it still said $50.[/quote]

It's an old deal that was bumped up by someone. Deal has been dead for awhile now.[/quote]

Thanks anyways. I'll look around for more deals.

I hope mine ships soon(I preordered first day), I had to change the shipping address which they won't let you do, so they made me cancel my order and replace it. Luckily they let me get it at the $34.99 price when i reordered it(did this about 2 weeks ago), but they told me I would now be at the bottom of the preorder list. The only good thing that came out of this is that before I had free ground shipping and when they put in the second order, they gave me free 2 day shipping.

NICE

my copy of SA just shipped tonight.

I preordered way back on 9 sept and got the backorder e-mail just like everyone else.

outpost did not make this an easy deal, i had e-mail several times (none of which were returned) and eventually called, the csr told me that I was good to go but the order status page still said backordered.

it shipped DHL, but doesn't say from where. I live outside of Los Angeles, should be here tomrrow or thurs.

i can kiss the next month of my life away!

i just checked again and my order shipped yesterday at 2:51pm

not only that but they gave me a tracking number and its due to arrive tomarrow!

if it actully gets here tomarrow, ill be placing more pre-orders with outpost.

According to tracking, mine should get here tomorrow. I am not upset, but I think I will probably stay away from preorders for a while, even if the price is good. I'd rather get the game when it is first available.

[quote name='fahQ']NICE

my copy of SA just shipped tonight.

I preordered way back on 9 sept and got the backorder e-mail just like everyone else.

outpost did not make this an easy deal, i had e-mail several times (none of which were returned) and eventually called, the csr told me that I was good to go but the order status page still said backordered.

it shipped DHL, but doesn't say from where. I live outside of Los Angeles, should be here tomrrow or thurs.

i can kiss the next month of my life away![/quote]

If you track it at the DHL website, it will tell you where it shipped from. My copy shipped from Ohio last night and is already waiting for me at home. :D

Woohoo. Mine shipped too. It should be here tomorrow(I also will be getting the new PS2 tomorrow....perfect timing). I think I will definitely place an order with Outpost again. It's a lot cheaper and I got the game only 2 days later then everyone else which isn't bad at all.

DHL supposedly attempted delivery, but I've been here the whole day. There's no door hanger notifying me of this and they'll probably call me in a few hours asking me for my address. Can't they use the address I've told them for the other two games on the order on this one? I hate DHL and I'm glad that I should get this tomorrow.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']DHL supposedly attempted delivery, but I've been here the whole day. There's no door hanger notifying me of this and they'll probably call me in a few hours asking me for my address. Can't they use the address I've told them for the other two games on the order on this one? I hate DHL and I'm glad that I should get this tomorrow.[/quote]

Dude left mine at the door; did yours require a signature?

Maybe my DHL dude didn't give a fuck if he got one or not.

myke.

[quote name='mykevermin'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']DHL supposedly attempted delivery, but I've been here the whole day. There's no door hanger notifying me of this and they'll probably call me in a few hours asking me for my address. Can't they use the address I've told them for the other two games on the order on this one? I hate DHL and I'm glad that I should get this tomorrow.[/quote]

Dude left mine at the door; did yours require a signature?

Maybe my DHL dude didn't give a shaq-fu if he got one or not.

myke.[/quote]

I live in an apartment, so I think they got confused and gave up. No one came to the door, I would've heard it. They've done this before and it pisses me off.

I got mine today and he didnt have me sign anything. I was surprised it got here so quickly. Those commercials are right tho, DHL IS quicker than UPS and FedEx=-)

[quote name='musha666']I got mine today and he didnt have me sign anything. I was surprised it got here so quickly. Those commercials are right tho, DHL IS quicker than UPS and FedEx=-)[/quote]

No there not, they've only gotten me my package on the first day once, and that's out of three tries. Waited a week one time on two day shipping.

It's their shipping company of choice in these parts. They just called to get my address so they'll be here at about 9 AM. I hope I can get up by then.

[quote name='punqsux']whats DLH?

mine came today shipped by ABX[/quote]

DHL = Airborne (ABX). The merger completed in August, 2003.

bread's done
Back