GTA Trilogy $8 + Free Shipping

I still have my copy of the xbox version on my shelf. Supposedly it's worth some money, but I dunno. Great piece of gaming history in the franchise that spawned countless imitators.

There are actually some really excellent San Andreas mods that allow the game to be like an MMO with hundreds of players online and RPG systems and stuff.

I never got really into it but for $8 it's absolutely worth experiencing plus having HD/60FPS versions of these classics.. I think I might get this.

Its strictly for a un-open collection purpose to me.

I have played through SA 3 times, the other 2 each for once.

[quote name='blindinglights']Also FYI, these take a bit of work to get an Xbox 360 controller to work with them. It's not as easy as plug and play.[/QUOTE]

These were made with D-Input control standards. Logitech Dual Action/Rumplepads work great. The 360 pad is X-Input. There is also a great freeware program called XBCD that lets you use old Xbox controllers (with a cheap USB adaptor) with any D-Input gamepad compatible PC game.

[quote name='jer7583']There are actually some really excellent San Andreas mods that allow the game to be like an MMO with hundreds of players online and RPG systems and stuff.

I never got really into it but for $8 it's absolutely worth experiencing plus having HD/60FPS versions of these classics.. I think I might get this.[/QUOTE]

I play San Andreas online all the time. I love Crazy Bob's cops 'n robbers server :D

I've already got Vice City, so 4 bucks each for San Andreas and III isn't a bad buy...just wish I had the cash to get it. Hope it stays at that price for a little while. Thanks OP

[quote name='ShinSolidus']I've already got Vice City, so 4 bucks each for San Andreas and III isn't a bad buy...just wish I had the cash to get it. Hope it stays at that price for a little while. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

I can send you an Amazon GC for that Amount if you want. Also, I was educated in Philadelphia :)

nice deal, op.

my Xbox GTA Trilogy box set is still sitting in my room, sealed. alas, i'll never get to it now.

[quote name='romeogbs19']nice deal, op.

my Xbox GTA Trilogy box set is still sitting in my room, sealed. alas, i'll never get to it now.[/QUOTE]

Leave it sealed, it's pretty rare. Play the cheaper PC version with much better graphics, have the best of both worlds.

bread's done
Back