Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Did some hunting on #5 but didn't find a correct answer.

Edit: Oh snap I found it! Shadow President!

20 min of looking up "geopolitical games" and "political simulations" and so forth. Learned that there's a good number in this genre, and that they've been around for a good while.

Not an obvious screenshot, but you could probably narrow down the era or system.

n1axpt.jpg

[quote name='tangytangerine']Is it Mega Man Legends 2?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you got it. How'd you guess it was Legends 2 and not the first one?

Here's another:
fc7dhx.png

[quote name='Rodimus']Yeah, you got it. How'd you guess it was Legends 2 and not the first one?

Here's another:
fc7dhx.png
[/QUOTE]

Neo Geo Baby, Ninja Masters normally paired with World Heros in cabinets.

[quote name='Rodimus']Yeah, you got it. How'd you guess it was Legends 2 and not the first one?[/quote]

I never played the original & owned the second game. I remember there being a snowy village in the game and the style of the text.

0.jpg

25628038.jpg

hc2vx8.png

pic04a.jpg

I'm sure this one's super obvious, but it's worth pointing out for my favorite weapon of all time in any medium:
d6cc5b7bb8649eaa5788b6c63e4570f0.jpg

[quote name='Rodimus']4. [/QUOTE]

That's Wild Arms 2.

[quote name='nbballard']Hey guys- this was on Kotaku the otherday:

http://dom2d.squarespace.com/geek-mind/[/QUOTE]

I wound up playing that for about an hour the other day. It's pretty fun. It would have been nice if it actually had an ending though. It eventually just keeps repeating the same screenshots.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Survivalism']

pic04a.jpg

I'm sure this one's super obvious, but it's worth pointing out for my favorite weapon of all time in any medium:

d6cc5b7bb8649eaa5788b6c63e4570f0.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Duke Nukem Forever?

Armed and Dangerous yes the Shark gun was awesome along with the Black hole one!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Survivalism']
0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm hope I'm way off here because I hate it so much, but is that Xenophage: Alien Bloodsport? What a piece of shit that game was.

[quote name='The Crotch']Well, number one is Skies of Arcadia...

EDIT: You little cuntwhore...[/QUOTE]

rofl rofl rofl, idk why, but I found that very funny, lol

[quote name='Jack']Legend of Wukong

Edit: Wow, it's been nearly 2 years since this was last bumped.[/QUOTE]

Indeed it is. Figured I'd give an oldie thread a little bump.

Zombie Nation.

Also, have some respect people. You will address Tex Murphy as Tex Murphy, which just had a successful Kickstarter for a new game in the series.

[quote name='Strell']Zombie Nation.

Also, have some respect people. You will address Tex Murphy as Tex Murphy, which just had a successful Kickstarter for a new game in the series.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, the only Tex Murphy game to actually have "Tex Murphy" in the title is Overseer. :booty:

@dafoomie i believe that is chromehounds for the 360. i can't name the map; however, i remember one achievements required you to play on every map which there were a bunch of.

pretty fun game.

bread's done
Back