Guess which newb in the OTT is Jay Leno & which is Darth Taylor - Win a prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']... well that sounds epic. sorry i missed last night.[/QUOTE]

ya you really should of been there, I was waiting for you to save me, but then I found a solution....I went to bed.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Nope. I signed up for that website, but never got an email. :c[/QUOTE]

Did you search the UPS website by reference number to see if you got one coming your way?

[quote name='VertigoMotel']ya you really should of been there, I was waiting for you to save me, but then I found a solution....I went to bed.[/QUOTE]
Last time I saved a girl, she ended up being a guy pretending to be a girl and I defended him and everything. Boy did I have egg on my face. So yeah, sink or swim, little one.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Last time I saved a girl, she ended up being a guy pretending to be a girl and I defended him and everything. Boy did I have egg on my face. So yeah, sink or swim, little one.[/QUOTE]

well I know how to do the doggy paddle...

[quote name='TheRock88']Sweet, got my ODST in the mail today. :cool:[/QUOTE]

You guys make me sad. What with all your free ODST copies and all. :(

We're 0/2 here. :(

[quote name='rabbitt']Back in the day, all I played was Halo 2.[/QUOTE]

Good times back then. Amazing how life hits you when you have kids. My gaming is mainly done on the DS while they're awake.

Does anyone remember filling out some bullshit for a free game/piece of software from Microsoft a few months ago? I just got one in the mail, my roommate tells me, and I can't remember what it might be at all.

Is Reach a good game? I never played ODST (although I guess I might now), so I don't know how the Halo series has changed since Halo 3.

my boss is a crazy old hippie/deadhead. she's like all into foraging for wild mushrooms and salad greens. today she brought me in a small brown paper bag and was like, "here's some mushrooms, they shouldn't get you too high. if they do, i'll be pissed i shared." :rofl: i cooked em up for dinner and they were fucking awesome. they would've cost like $20 at a gourmet supermarket.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Your computer's D: drive is shocked at you.[/QUOTE]

Did JolietJake hack Bio's account?

--

MNL -- I could use some SSF4 protips. Particularly about combo chains involving special moves.

[quote name='Chika']my boss is a crazy old hippie/deadhead. she's like all into foraging for wild mushrooms and salad greens. today she brought me in a small brown paper bag and was like, "here's some mushrooms, they shouldn't get you too high. if they do, i'll be pissed i shared." :rofl: i cooked em up for dinner and they were fucking awesome. they would've cost like $20 at a gourmet supermarket.[/QUOTE]
Where the hell do you just "find" edible mushrooms?

[quote name='JolietJake']Where the hell do you just "find" edible mushrooms?[/QUOTE]
These aren't magic mushrooms, but the mushrooms they can be confused with have some hallucinogenic properties in some people. Well, her and her husband are members of the mycology society so they've learned what mushrooms are edible and what habitats/weather different mushrooms like. These specific mushrooms grow on abandoned apple orchards among other places. There are a lot of former apple orchards in this area, and she's got an arrangement with the owners of the ones on her street. They let her pick whatever mushrooms she finds if she picks up any garbage or bonfire remnants that she finds since kids party way out on the far end.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Who are you using, frosty?[/QUOTE]

In order of use, probably:

Ken, Ryu, Guile, Vega

Occasionally I'll throw a Bison or Sagat... maybe Akuma.

SRK forums have some in depth training guides for all the mentioned characters. A quick tip for ryu - you can wake up SRK>FADC>shinku/metsu hadoken. As for chaining/linking attacks, essentially you have to start your next attack immediately after the frame animation stops from your prev attack. Requires very precise timing and practice. Go to SRK for more in depth guides and combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back