Guild Wars Gaming Night/s- SEPT 13th FIRST GAME NIGHT

crystalklear64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
PLAYTIME THIS WEEKEND, SEPT 13-
11AM PST/2PM EST, SATURDAY.

If you have a problem with this let me know so we can change asap.

---------------------------------------
So some fellow was trying to put together a weekly MMO thing, and so far the responses all point to Guild Wars.

Would you be down for getting together and playing at least once a week? We could do missions or make some elite area groups if most of the people have beaten one or more of the games.

Main goal would to be have fun with other CAGs, so no pressure as far as builds/classes go, we'll just work with whatever we have and do the best we can. We could also do some PvP if people are interested.

Sounds like fun to me, but what do you guys think?

If you're interested, what days/times could you play, what campaigns do you have, and would you want to start a new character or continue with an old one?

People Interested:
crystalklear64
-IGN: Crystal Hunnigan
-All Campaigns Owned. All Campaigns Completed. Can play any day after 5pm PST. Wish to start new character in non-prophecies campaign or continue character. (already have level 20's of all the core classes with all skills)

Bloodbooger
-IGN: Daeron Mehrun
-Propecies, Factions, and Nightfall owned. Most interested in playing through as a new char. I can be on after 6:30 PST during the week.

Logg
-IGN: Omar Barksdale (i think)

SL4IN
-IGN:Astrik Enox
-Factions Owned. I can do Wednesday evenings after 6 during the week, other than that, I'm pretty free on the weekends.

whitereflection
-IGN:

Spybreak8
-IGN: Spy Breaker

SynGamer
-IGN:Master Pug Condoin
-Prophecies Owned.

Poor2More
-IGN:

Renegade_Zero
-IGN: Chuck the Great

jalu6
-IGN:
-All Campaigns Owned. I'm available to play any night after 8 or so EST.

carpwrist
-IGN: Gybrush Tempestar
-All Campaigns Owned. Prefers to play on Sundays.

Dogpatch
-IGN: Lord Dogpatch
-All Campaigns Owned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would be fun, though i'm still getting used to keyboard and mouse-ing again. My character is rather low level-wise :(

[quote name='VioletArrows']The consensus would be Guild Wars after I go and buy WoW. -_-[/QUOTE]
The consensus is never WoW. This is cheap ass gamer not, "Pay out your ass in monthly fees" gamer!

I hoop on once in a while. I'm working on finally beating gwen. You already know my info, I'd be on much more if there was a group to play with.

Hmmm, I'll have to log on to my other PC tomorrow to get my Guild Wars info (assuming the game's still installed!)

I rather liked GW when compared to WoW and other MMOs, but I never had a good group of people to play with, so quickly got bored. Last time I played was January 2007 or so.

IGN: Master Pug Condoin
-Prophecies...if i could find the expansions for $10 or less i'd gladly get them but with GW2 coming soon, i'm saving my money. Speaking of which, anyone planning on getting Guild Wars 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
IGN: Daeron Mehrun (Necromancer - 16)

Own Propecies, Factions, and Nightfall, and I never finished any of them. Most interested in playing through as a new char. I can be on after 6:30 PST during the week.

Oh man, I havent logged on in a while. I've got all 3 campaigns and EOTN from various sales, but I don't think I have one character over level 11.

I'll log on tonight and post my character names later.

I'm available to play any night after 8 or so EST.

Nice to see ya crystalklear. Been a long time.

If i can pull myself away from WoW long enough, I'll join in. Just started WoW 3 months ago. Finished prophecies with one character. Have all the campaigns and expansion. Several other characters at different lvls. Hehe, think I am still the guild leader for the CAG guild.

Did show off Guildwars to my girlfriend last weekend. She might play abit, but she is hooked on WoW too. :p

IGN:

Lord Dogpatch - Lvl 20 - Warrior / Mesmer
Darwin Daggerat - lvl 14 - Elementalist / Necromancer
Diamond Mirage - lvl 19 - Assassin / Mesmer
Faith Mirage - lvl 16 - Monk / Ritualist
Spector Blade - lvl 7 - Dervish / Necromancer
Trinity Mirage - lvl 8 - Necromancer / Mesmer

and a few others under 5

I'm definitely down! ...but I'm only like a level 10 or somethin' :(

My name is Queen Necronomica (that's right, I made a hot chick)
and the only expansion I own is Factions.

I have completed nothing in the game. :(

Online name is Astrik Enox

I can do wednesday evenings after 6 during the week, other than that, I'm pretty free on the weekends.

Why don't we have 3 nights a week dedicated to the different expansions for guild wars? Like, have a night for prophecies, a night for factions and a night for nightfall?

Kinda confusing me here people. Theres only 1 expansion and that's EotN. The rest are all standalone games.

So when Simon D I says, "My name is Queen Necronomica (that's right, I made a hot chick)
and the only expansion I own is Factions."

Do you mean you only own Factions, or you own Prophecies + Factions?
-----
As far as playing goes, what do you guys think about a "low level" night and a "high level night"?
On the low level night, we'd all just get together and help out whoever is farthest behind and work on getting them through their campaign. Eventually everyone will be together (except for those who have beaten everything, but the point is to be playing together ;) )

On the high level night, we could do an elite area, a dungeon, hard mode, or some PvP.

I have all of them. I can play past 8 pst usually every week night. Times vary on weekends.

Meh,

20 Warrior
20 Monk
20 Ranger
20 Ritualist
Pro PVP char...

I would like to play with my monk, since im assuming not many of us enjoy healing all day. Problem is I never got him anywhere in terms of the story and hardly explored the map with him.

This thread is slowing down, we're losing steam people! How about we just set up a gamenight and play?

We won't make everyone happy this time, but there's no saying we can't do a different campaign after the first successful playthrough.

I nominate Crystalklear as bandleader to choose the name of the game. Tell me an hour to start (Sundays are cool too), and I'll do my best to be there and kill some Char.

wat.

Well I pretty much am out @ bars and such on Friday night so Saturday or Sunday I'll play.

This probably won't be our standard play time, but lets aim for 11am PST, 2pm EST on Saturday, or if needed, a later time/Sunday. But if you guys are like me, I usually go out Saturday nights.

SHOOTING FOR 11am PST

[quote name='carpwrist']I'm down. Should we start a Guild?[/QUOTE]
Dogpatch is still in the original cag guild if you want to join him, but I'm already in an active Guild, so.... yea..

I'll log on tonight and post my character names. I'm down for playing tomorrow. What campaign and character level are we doing?

Well thanks for playing those who did, and my apologies for seeming out of it etc.

Woke up with some sort of skin problem and was trying to deal with it and still play with you guys.

Any interest in continuing this? I just recently started playing (level 7 n/mo), but if other CAGs are playing, I'd be up for it.

Hmmm, missed this post.

I've been playing since pre-release...but haven't been in-game in a while. Anyone interested in doing this again? I have a range of chars, from low to lvl20.

Also, I may have a vent server or two available. I'll have to check.

Haven't forgot fellows, just been a little busy and my new internet is terrible, so I've had to play less online stuff.

We can plan another night shortly if you like.

[quote name='whitereflection']I'd be interested. I have a character of a similar level and I've been meaning to get back into it.

What's your in-game name and when do you play?[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you're responding to me, but if you or anyone else wants to hit me up, my char is named 'M Xi', a level 8 N/Mo who just got into post-Searing (noob, I know). I play either 6-8am or 8-12pm Eastern (NYC) time mainly.

If CAGs are doing anything in-game, I'd love an invite, try my in-game name or Xfire: k1111k

[quote name='franz ferdinand']Not sure if you're responding to me, but if you or anyone else wants to hit me up, my char is named 'M Xi', a level 8 N/Mo who just got into post-Searing (noob, I know). I play either 6-8am or 8-12pm Eastern (NYC) time mainly.

If CAGs are doing anything in-game, I'd love an invite, try my in-game name or Xfire: k1111k[/QUOTE]

I was responding to you. I should've mentioned this earlier, but did you get the Tapestry Shred from Gwen in pre-searing? You're going to need it in a quest if you plan on getting Eye of the North, which continues Prophecies' storyline; if you didn't get it, you can just trade for it or make a new character to get it, it's easy.

Hi, I'm down to play, although I'm usually on in the morning. I'm leveling up a W/E right now. I own all the campaigns & eotn. My IGN is Philosopher King, give me a holler if you see me on.

I'll try to log on when I can spare a few hours. IGN = Aeloren Daethyre

I'll keep monitoring this thread for the next sanctioned meetup. I also have all 3 campaigns + EotN.

bread's done
Back