Guitar Hero 2 Rock's The 80's Expansion - SONG LIST REVEALED!!!

[quote name='MadFlava']She Sells Sanctuary by the Cult would be a nice addition to GH[/quote]

That's instant purchase material, right there.

[quote name='Johnny Postman']Disappointing list to say the least - jeez, it looks like another episode of Headbangers Ball here. Anyone else think GH 80's is going to suck?[/quote]
nocopykr6.jpg

[quote name='Johnny Postman']
They really needed to branch out some with more mainstream, punk and alt/college rock - Doesn't help that the main guitarist is such a metalhead himself so it skews the GH games more that way with each release (bad in GH, terrible in GH2 and looks like even worse for GH 80's.)
[/quote]
wrongvp2.jpg

The song list looks awesome. I just hope guitar villain has more doom/death metal. Red Lottery just isn't that good even by doom standards.

[quote name='lebowsky']Cult of Personality by Living Colour would rock. I would prefer some songs off their second album ("Time's Up" would be pretty sweet) but any Living Colour love would be nice.[/QUOTE]

Time's Up came out in '90 though so anything off that album is out. I totally agree though that they need to be in here. Cult of Personality is the obvious choice, but I wouldn't mind seeing Funny Vibe or Desperate People show up either.

More songs !!

18 and Life (as made famous by Skid Row)
Bathroom Wall (as made famous by Faster Pussycat)
Lonely is the Night (as made famous by Billy Squier)
Nothing But a Good Time (as made famous by Poison)
Play With Me (as made famous by Extreme)
Shaken (as made famous by Eddie Money)
Synchronicity II (as made famous by Police)

[quote name='Richlough']
18 and Life (as made famous by Skid Row)
[/QUOTE]

though that song works better, I was sort of hoping for "Youth Gone Wild"

[quote name='guyver2077']wow these songs suck ass..

final countdown would have grabbed my interest though...

fuck the 80's..[/QUOTE]

I always thought of The Final Couintdown as a gay-ass keyboard song .:lol:

P.S. I'm not trying to start any static with you .

[quote name='Richlough']I always thought of The Final Couintdown as a gay-ass keyboard song .:lol:
[/QUOTE]

Almost. It's an awesome gay-ass keyboard song. Much as I love it, I'm not sure how great it would be for this game anyway.

[quote name='Richlough']I always thought of The Final Couintdown as a gay-ass keyboard song .:lol:

P.S. I'm not trying to start any static with you .[/quote]

yea i dont even know if its really a 'guitar" song... i just like the song...

Frankenstein is a keyboard song (basically, it still has guitar and bass), and it translated well on Guitar Hero. You played what Edgar Winter is playing on the keyboard on guitar. I'm sure they could do Final Countdown.

Edit-

Here's Frankenstein live:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1mV_5-bRPo[/media]

Edgar Winter is the man.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Frankenstein is a keyboard song (basically, it still has guitar and bass), and it translated well on Guitar Hero. You played what Edgar Winter is playing on the keyboard on guitar. I'm sure they could do Final Countdown.

[/QUOTE]

I'm quite familiar with the albino bros.

bread's done
Back