Guitar Hero Aerosmith SE Bundle All Systems $50 Bestbuy $30 in stores with RZ coupon

[quote name='icyjones']i got quoted $5 for TIV on the guitars. what a rip.[/quote]

if that's gamestop, not a suprise...

[quote name='JrHu92']went today and came back empy handed.. the guy asked me for my card.. I said I didn't have it then he asked for phone numbers.. I just pulled Numbers out my ass trying to convince him but I couldn't.. I guess I'll just try tomorrow

and what's a better buy GH III for $40 or GH aerosmith for $30?[/quote]

why didn't you just sign up for a normal card then go home and sign up for the gamerzone

Ill bite on the GH:Aero. I need another wireless Les Paul, and I have a 10$ giftcard I've been meaning to use. Sounds sweet to me

Thank you VERY much, OP. One of my family members had picked up both the Aerosmith bundle at TRU for $45 about 2 weeks ago and the stand-alone Guitar Hero III game on Black Friday for $20. $5 more and I got another guitar. Thanks again!

I'm wondering what the TIV of the game only is at gamestop. I picked it up last week during the gamefly 14.99 sale and now I'm wishing I had known this deal would be available since I need another guitar.

saw this over at slickdeals. I am going to go pick up this set for 360 so my it can get some love also, plus I figure I can build a full set of instruments for 360 as well with future deals on all the GH games.

bread's done
Back