Guitar Hero II Bundle (360) $40 at RedOctane.com [10/22 only]

Wow, the best Guitar Hero game and one of the best guitar controllers for $40. The deal's almost worth it for the latter alone.

It is up now, and the $20 off code works too. Debating this one.

Edit: I decided to do it, but they disabled the coupon before I went back through, so no go for me.

Edit 2: So, basically, it was $59.99 - $20 coupon before, but, for 1 day only, you can save yourself the 6 keypresses it takes to type in the coupon code (assuming you don't use copy & paste).

Has anyone gotten the $20 off code to work with the sale price?

EDIT: Beaten! Guess that answers my question.

That's lame! I tried almost right after Guessed. I suppose they really like money. =/ I guess this is a good thing. I wasn't entirely sold on the 20 dollar Guitar Hero, but it was a pretty solid price.

I've been waiting for a solid deal on GHII for the 360 for a while now, if only I knew I could get the 40 with a coupon before.

Oh well, got this and added their GH DS headset (works on other games apparently) for 9.99 and took 50 cents (WOAH) off with the 5OFF code (only applied for the headset) and made it just over 49.

Yes I e-mailed redoctane, I guess they had some "technical difficulties". The price is correct now but it specifically states you cannot use coupon codes on this item.

yeah the save20 wouldnt work for me either so i just threw in a guitar stand and the 5off code took $.50 off, totaled about $49.48 i think

bread's done
Back