Guitar Hero II - General Disscusion - Indie Pack #2 - 3 Songs Up Now

[quote name='KaneRobot']I wish they'd just release the rest of the GH1 songs. I haven't even bought any due to the pricing, but I'd at least like to have the option so I can have all three games on one system.[/quote]

Do they still plan on doing that? I don't know why they keep releasing the Indie stuff, which most people have probably never heard, as opposed to the big-name stuff which would net more sales in terms of downloads.

For those keeping track, here is the original GH song list (those that are available for dl have been crossed out):

Motorhead - "Ace of Spades"
Ozzie Osbourne - "Bark at the Moon"
Audioslave - "Cochise"
Pantera - "Cowboys From Hell"
Cream - "Crossroads"
Sum 41 - "Fat Lip"
Edgar Winter Group - "Frankenstein"
Blue Oyster Cult - "Godzilla"
Burning Brides - "Heart Full of Black"
The Exies - "Hey You"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Higher Ground"
Joann Jett - "I Love Rock and Roll"
The Ramones - "I Wanna Be Sedated"
Bad Religion - "Infected"
Black Sabbath - "Iron Man"
Queen - "Killer Queen"
Boston - "More Than A Feeling"
Queens of the Stone Age - "No One Knows"
ZZ Top - "Sharp Dressed Man"
Deep Purple - "Smoke on the Water"
Jimi Hendrix - "Spanish Castle Magic"
Incubus - "Stellar"
Megadeth - "Symphony of Destruction"
The Donnas - "Take It Off"
Franz Ferdinand - "Take Me Out"
Stevie Ray Vaughn - "Texas Flood"
White Zombie - "Thunderkiss 65"
Helmet - "Unsung"
Judas Priest - "You Got Another Thing Comin"
David Bowie - "Ziggy Stardust"

Still quite a few tasty morsels waiting in the wings!

Man, "Godzilla" isn't downloadable yet? That's one that I really wanted. Takes me back to my days of a kid watching Godzilla movies on SuperHost here in Cleveland.

I am so pissed that the track packs are all covers. I was going to buy a 2 or 3 of them last weekend, then realized that they are "as made famous by". Guess what, Microsoft? You ain't gettin' any points from me!:booty:

My guitar from this game is jacked up now. I took it over to my friend's house and when I brought it back, when i hold down the green button, the blue one is selected too. And the strum bar doesn't seem to work when you go up with it. It's just messed up. My Rock Band guitar is still working great, but no more 4 player Rock Band sessions for awhile.

Is there any replacement program still going for this guitar, or is that too late?

So, does anyone know if they are done with the dlc for this game? I'll probably sell my copy this weekend, if there is no future chance of more content.

bread's done
Back