Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - 8/21 Dragonforce Track Pack

Hey I'm sure this has been covered before, but these are some long-ass threads to search through... anyway, the green button on my guitar (the wireless one that came with the game) is starting to get a little flakey. What are some D.I.Y. remedies to fix that up???

Discounts available on some previous track packs:

DISCOUNT PRICES EFFECTIVE UNTIL OCT. 31st
xblmdiscountyv6.png

[quote name='BustaUppa']Hey I'm sure this has been covered before, but these are some long-ass threads to search through... anyway, the green button on my guitar (the wireless one that came with the game) is starting to get a little flakey. What are some D.I.Y. remedies to fix that up???[/QUOTE]

Take off the neck and blow where the metal pins are. If that doesn't work put a small piece of paper in between the neck and body. That fixed my messed up guitar.

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']Take off the neck and blow where the metal pins are. If that doesn't work put a small piece of paper in between the neck and body. That fixed my messed up guitar.[/QUOTE]thanks for the paper trick, it seems to work!!

The SE at BB is a rip. You save more if you just pay the 1440 points for DLC and the stand alone album at $9.99. Not much of a difference, but it definitely makes the SE a little less special since you are paying a premium for it.

Is it absolutely confirmed that the $30 SE is the only one that comes with the guitar hero 3 download? Maybe the "bonus tracks" with the SE are extra audio tracks on the CD itself, or a bonus disc or something.

What I was asking if it was confirmed that the only version that comes with the guitar hero 3 tracks is the $30 SE, or if the regular $10 version has them too.

[quote name='DeskLaser']What I was asking if it was confirmed that the only version that comes with the guitar hero 3 tracks is the $30 SE, or if the regular $10 version has them too.[/quote]

No one really knows for sure at this point. CAGs have received conflicting responses from BB customer service reps when they called to ask about it. The promotion webpage is very misleading.

I just decided to throw down a pre-order for both versions and play it by ear. I suggest keeping everything sealed until definitive word gets out on how to get the tracks (which probably won't be known until people actually get the physical CDs in hand). I'd love for them just to be codes where anyone can get the songs like the RB disturbed songs, but I'm thinking you will have to go to some metallica website and register and subsequently get a code.

Anyone else pick up the Metallica pack today? IMHO, most of the songs are pretty fun to play, and I can't wait to play drums on em in GHWT.

bread's done
Back