GunstarRed's Trade List (Lots of New Sealed Games)

***BUMP for TARGET Clearance Games:***

I'm looking for some of the recent Target clearance games: Folklore (PS3), Juiced 2 (360), Golden Compass (360), Naruto (360), PGR 4 (360)

Also looking for Sega Bass Fishing (Wii) from the Cosco sale.

And I REALLY need an original Kingdom Hearts 1 (PS2) Non-GH version. I'm mainly looking for a mint case and book, the disc condition and outer case I am not too picky about.

CML for NCAA College Hoops 2K7, Star Trek Legacy, Tales of Legendia, Zelda Twighlight Princess, Suikoden IV, Suikoden Tactics and Tekken 5.

Out of the games you want, i have Alien Hominid only out of it. But i do have Mega Man X4 X5 and X6 for PS1, but X4 is scratched up pretty bad, but will work most of the time.

CML for NCAA College Hoops 2K7, Star Trek Legacy, Tales of Legendia, Zelda Twighlight Princess, Suikoden IV, Suikoden Tactics and Tekken 5.

Out of the games you want, i have Alien Hominid only out of it. But i do have Mega Man X4 X5 and X6 for PS1, but X4 is scratched up pretty bad, but will work most of the time.

"Baby, turn around and let me see that sexy body go Bump! Bump! Bump!"

Finally cleaned up all my old stuff I no longer had and picked up a lot of Target clearance games up for trade and a few Amazon BF games I had sitting around.

CML for these?

Bard's Tale
Drakengard 2
Final Fantasy XII (Original NOT Greatest Hits)
Metal Saga
Phantom Brave (Regular Edition)
Rogue Galaxy
Steambot Chronicles
Xenosaga I (Original NOT Greatest Hits - Case kind of beaten up)
Xenosaga II

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy XII Rev. Wings
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Metal Slug 7

I'm curious and can't help but ask: How in the world do you have so many sealed games? You do play your games, right? :D

bread's done
Back