Guy beats first level of COD: BLOPS without shooting

Thanks to all the average joes out there who love getting rewarded for doing absolutely nothing for making the latest COD rehash one of the best selling games of all time. Cinematic games suck shit and are the opposite of what makes a game fun. also, they're for pussies. Giant gaping vaginas. Giant gaping vaginas who buy the same military FPS rehash shit every month because they got overwhelmed by 100s of ads online about how Medal of Duty: Vagina Ops is gonna be the hottest shit ever for the next 100000 years and how IGN gave it a 10 and GOTY in advance. In advance.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']....BLOPS?

Are we really calling it BLOPS?[/QUOTE]

Well the alternative is Call of Duty: BO

[quote name='ninja dog']Thanks to all the average joes out there who love getting rewarded for doing absolutely nothing for making the latest COD rehash one of the best selling games of all time. Cinematic games suck shit and are the opposite of what makes a game fun. also, they're for pussies. Giant gaping vaginas. Giant gaping vaginas who buy the same military FPS rehash shit every month because they got overwhelmed by 100s of ads online about how Medal of Duty: Vagina Ops is gonna be the hottest shit ever for the next 100000 years and how IGN gave it a 10 and GOTY in advance. In advance.[/QUOTE]

You have issues. What was this guy awarded? If cinematic games suck so much shit then why do they continue to sell? You're just an angry and bitter little bitch. What's your favorite genre of video games? What kind of shit games do you play? You fucking giant gaping vagina...

[quote name='ihadFG']Well the alternative is Call of Duty: BO[/QUOTE]

"Black Ops" would work.

Also, this thread? CAG maturity at its finest. Smells like a gamefaqs board up in here.

[quote name='crushtopher']You have issues. What was this guy awarded?
[/quote]

he was allowed to pass the level on Hardened without doing anything but triggering two scripted events that are impossible to fuck up. This is some "everybody gets a trophy" day bullshit.

If cinematic games suck so much shit then why do they continue to sell? You're just an angry and bitter little bitch.

McDonalds must be the best food because it sells the most! Whoever is number 1 on the billboard charts must be the best musician! Whatever movie grossed the most must be the best too. Massive amounts of people can never be wrong. Perfect plebeian logic.

What's your favorite genre of video games? What kind of shit games do you play? You fucking giant gaping vagina...

dating sims, train rape sims, pop idol management sims, and futanari eroge sims. You know, the genres that still require half a brain and aren't all based on getting revenge for 9/11 by killing teh terrorists over and over again instead of moving on because average joe is a pulsing swollen vagina.

I agree with ninja dog. Pretty depressing the game sold so much. Also pretty depressing how people stand for day 1 dlc like MvC3.

I rented BLOPS and it was pretty average campaign and shit multiplayer...except for wager matches. Only good part.

[quote name='ninja dog']he was allowed to pass the level on Hardened without doing anything but triggering two scripted events that are impossible to fuck up. This is some "everybody gets a trophy" day bullshit.

McDonalds must be the best food because it sells the most! Whoever is number 1 on the billboard charts must be the best musician! Whatever movie grossed the most must be the best too. Massive amounts of people can never be wrong. Perfect plebeian logic.

dating sims, train rape sims, pop idol management sims, and futanari eroge sims. You know, the genres that still require half a brain and aren't all based on getting revenge for 9/11 by killing teh terrorists over and over again instead of moving on because average joe is a pulsing swollen vagina.[/QUOTE]

ET_53686645.jpg

[quote name='ninja dog']he was allowed to pass the level on Hardened without doing anything but triggering two scripted events that are impossible to fuck up. This is some "everybody gets a trophy" day bullshit.

dating sims, train rape sims, pop idol management sims, and futanari eroge sims. You know, the genres that still require half a brain and aren't all based on getting revenge for 9/11 by killing teh terrorists over and over again instead of moving on because average joe is a pulsing swollen vagina.[/QUOTE]

and god forbid anyone like anything you don't like, right? because If an opinion differs from yours it maks them wrong, because your right about absolutely EVREYTHING.

I mean what right do we other people have to our own opinion? Nope we must be Vaginas for liking one of the most solidly built shooters of all time, witch one of the best mutiplayer experiences.

And oh no!!! a game in Cinimtic, How dare they!! What right do the developers have to try to imerse the player in the story...

That's not the point. The fact is instead of finishing the game or pushing it back to include 2 characters for everyone they add it for those who pay extra for the CE.

[quote name='kurokubushi']and god forbid anyone like anything you don't like, right? because If an opinion differs from yours it maks them wrong, because your right about absolutely EVREYTHING.

I mean what right do we other people have to our own opinion? Nope we must be Vaginas for liking one of the most solidly built shooters of all time, witch one of the best mutiplayer experiences.

And oh no!!! a game in Cinimtic, How dare they!! What right do the developers have to try to imerse the player in the story...[/QUOTE]

ET_53686645.jpg

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Forums not just for game news dude, stop trying mod wannabe.[/QUOTE]
Way to completely miss the point.

[quote name='whoknows']I played BLOPS personally and in my opinion I thought it was a fun game in that BLOPS kind of way.[/QUOTE]

Did you beat it? I can't beat the BLOPS boss. He just has too many BLOPS.

[quote name='ninja dog']Cinematic games suck shit and are the opposite of what makes a game fun. also, they're for pussies. [/i][/QUOTE]

just so you know, snake would smoke you before you knew he was smoking a cigarette. Also, metal gear rocks and will always rock if solid snake is there, therefore your a pussy for calling others pussies, unless you can make them flinch, then they really are a pussy. hope you enjoyed my words!

[quote name='mastagoalie']just so you know, snake would smoke you before you knew he was smoking a cigarette. Also, metal gear rocks and will always rock if solid snake is there, therefore your a pussy for calling others pussies, unless you can make them flinch, then they really are a pussy. hope you enjoyed my words![/QUOTE]

are-you-dumb.jpg

Aahahahahahaha I love you.

[quote name='Chacrana']Aahahahahahaha I love you.[/QUOTE]
+1

Personally I'd play more shooters again if they let you play as the 'bad guys' and not just in multiplayer. Give me the ability to play as an insurgent/Al Qaeda member in MOH/COD and let me decide how to to play the game as such. Then I'll play the game, but since EA pussied out of doing such a thing(even in mp) it fell right off my radar.

I'm sick and tired of being some cheap copy of GI JOE, let me play these games as I intend to.

[quote name='mastagoalie']just so you know, snake would smoke you before you knew he was smoking a cigarette. Also, metal gear rocks and will always rock if solid snake is there, therefore your a pussy for calling others pussies, unless you can make them flinch, then they really are a pussy. hope you enjoyed my words![/QUOTE]

you're a pussy for calling me a pussy for calling other people pussies, pussy

Has anyone used a smoke grenade in this game? The effect was laughable, the smoke look like a puff of sprites. This video really confirms that this is a game that should just be released a multiplayer only. I would bring the game out as online multiplayer only.

That guy's got nothing on me... I made it through this entire thread without shooting myself. At least BLOPS had Ice Cube, when's the last time you losers fucked around and got a triple double?

I played through this with some pals, and they were blown the fuck away at how awesome and amazing the game was. Both are obsessed with guns and explosions, so no surprise there. I'm just tired of FPS in general. I wonder how many stages you can do this in.
dating sims, train rape sims, pop idol management sims, and futanari eroge sims. You know, the genres that still require half a brain and aren't all based on getting revenge for 9/11 by killing teh terrorists over and over again instead of moving on because average joe is a pulsing swollen vagina.
:rofl:

^5

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']At least BLOPS had Ice Cube, when's the last time you losers fucked around and got a triple double?[/QUOTE]

I don't have any desire to give Activison my money, nor do I have any desire to play this game. But the fact that you get Ice Cube issuing orders & information in multiplayer makes me think I'll still get it at some point. My friends who picked it up have already designated their clan tag as [CUBE].

Yay-yayyye.

$$$$a.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ninja dog']you're a pussy for calling me a pussy for calling other people pussies, pussy[/QUOTE]

Hey pussy, who are you calling a pussy, pussy? Only pussies get to call other pussies pussies, pussy!

[quote name='AvidWriter']Interesting. It would seem based on this, you can't not-shoot your way through the whole game. Also I bet this wasn't on veteran.[/QUOTE]It says it was done in Hardened in the info.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Did you beat it? I can't beat the BLOPS boss. He just has too many BLOPS.[/QUOTE]

I did. I just kept shooting BLOPS in the
BLOPS
and then he turned into
Even more BLOPS

In the twist ending your character
Turns into BLOPS

There was an achievement in World at War for completing a mission without shooting anyone. I don't see the big deal here.

There should be a mod for BLOPS that makes all the BLOPS I shoot call me racial slurs, so the single player and multiplayer feel more similar.

[quote name='Ziv']There was an achievement in World at War for completing a mission without shooting anyone. I don't see the big deal here.[/QUOTE]

You get one here too:

Achievement.aspx

and if anyone doubts me again, just remember this:

[quote name='kurokubushi']god forbid anyone like anything you don't like, right? because If an opinion differs from yours it maks them wrong, because your right about absolutely EVREYTHING.
[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back