H: $10 USA PSN Card/Code! W: $9 PayPal (GIFT)

I purchased two $10 PSN codes from iHack and I just tried redeeming them from the Playstation Store Online and both codes came up with this message:

"You cannot add funds from this PlayStation®Network Card without exceeding the maximum wallet funding limit."

What does that mean? I really hope I did not get screwed.

[quote name='pfhor']I purchased two $10 PSN codes from iHack and I just tried redeeming them from the Playstation Store Online and both codes came up with this message:

"You cannot add funds from this PlayStation®Network Card without exceeding the maximum wallet funding limit."

What does that mean? I really hope I did not get screwed.[/QUOTE]

From what I can gather the PSN store is still having trouble. I can guarantee those codes are 100% valid. They were purchased at my local Best Buy the day I sold them to you. I've searched for what you have said and it seems to be an error on Sony's part. I would give them a call and I am sure they can verify them for you.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/14/kazuo-hirai-playstation-network-relaunch-announcement/

Gifting Paypal for purchases is agaisnt the rules. as well as charging a fee for the receipt of Paypal

from the Paypal User Agreement

4.5 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.r purchases and payers paying Paypal fees prohibited.

From Shrike's thread

Personal Paypal payments for purchases and payers paying Paypal fees prohibited.

Kovorkian is correct.

You cannot ask for gifted payments or require people to pay fees.  Edit your thread or I'll have to close it.

bread's done
Back