H: 360 Games Alan Wake, Mafia II, Kane and Lynch 2, Madden 2011, Want iPod Touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tag, the odds of someone having a complete non greatest hits version of the games you want are virtually nill. You probably could have finished your collection 100 bumps ago if you were willing to accept the games only.

Well first off Capitalizt, it's Tac, not Tag. Second this is for MY personal collection, not yours, I appreciate your observation and that's not what I want. I have standards with things I'm paying money or trading for.

As you can see only 2 of the games on my want list have Greatest Hits versions, one of which is pending:

117rdag.jpg
Alundra :hot::hot::hot:
117rdag.jpg
Breath of Fire III
117rdag.jpg
Breath of Fire IV
117rdag.jpg
Chrono Cross (NON GH) PENDING
117rdag.jpg
Einhander :hot::hot::hot:
117rdag.jpg
Final Fantasy VIII (NON GH)
117rdag.jpg
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment :hot::hot::hot:
117rdag.jpg
Suikoden II :hot::hot::hot:
117rdag.jpg
Tactics Ogre
117rdag.jpg
Tales of Destiny
117rdag.jpg
Valkyrie Profile
117rdag.jpg
Vandal Hearts:hot::hot::hot:
117rdag.jpg
Vandal Hearts 2

If you knew anything about PS1 games you would have known that :D

Just did a 350 dollar trade with this guy on my first trade, so I sent first. He sent out the day he received mine, and got it 3 days later. Awesome trader, and very honest

CML and let me know if theres anything you are interested in, couple things of yours i am eyeing (most of ps3, mana kh...) =]

There are a couple BR's not on there i could trade - id have to double check but off the top of my head im thinking Cruel Intentions, Wyatt Earp, Unforgiven, Swordfish.....yea theres a bunch more that i need to look at when im home later.

:eek: I have a celebrity in my thread! Unfortunately I don't see much I want, I have a K-Mart close to me that has a good portion of whats on your list >

Don't have much for trade, but interested possibly in buying. Curious how much you'd be looking for on these Ps3 games:

Dark Sector
Lair
Uncharted

Individual prices and as a lot, if possible. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back