H: 360 Games Alan Wake, Mafia II, Kane and Lynch 2, Madden 2011, Want iPod Touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had two people pull out of trades and are being very shady on here about selling used PSP Slims, I had one guy (lauming) tell me he was going to sell me one for $115 then he backed out of the deal and claimed he sold it to another user for $180, all because he didn't want to ship first and he has iTrader of 5 =\ Also same thing happened with TehKyosho, he pulled out of a deal and told me he was ready to ship and then magically sold his to someone for like $225 (all of these people are selling modded PSPs)

hey, I got some news that might help you out. There are coupons being sent out to all Ebay accounts that give you 10% any purchase. I just picked up a PSP slim Darth Vader edition with Star Wars Renegade Squadron for $111 shipped after coupon. It's pretty awesome

Thank you Topic Creator for your wonderful service (ignoring my PM's, making trades with other users through PMing in other topics while ignoring me, havin a horribly set up original post that does not indicate which items have been sold to the wandering buyer) You'd figure the least you could do is respond and say 'something' (I mean at the very least, my posts are keeping your topic bumped while you just ignore me) People like you really do make CAG a better place. I could have bought the games I wanted from someone else a couple of days faster, but I had to wait on your lazy ass in hopes of gettin a response only to have wasted time. Will definately do business with again. Hopeflly you don't act this stupid when conducting trades. Thank you.

I regret to inform you, but the chances of him getting off his ass and looking at your list/responding is virtually nil. Sorry about that.

Whoa there Jack, I haven't had much time to check every single PM I got yet, and to be fair I'm checking the only ones that really grab my attention. Just because you didn't have your PM answered does not mean I'm a bad trader, you should really calm down and relax. Thanks for the free bumps though lol... You have a whole FIVE things for trade in your list, which I might add is not listed in your SIG at all or in your user information. You have 5 feedback and chances are your PM got over looked, yes over looked for something that actually grabbed my attention or I didn't really want anything from your list, these things happen, try to not take them too personally.

Scarface7 and Bryenfury, PM responded.

P.S. I'm fairly sure Scarface7 and Bryenfury don't need you fighting their battles. Unlike you they're well established traders and haven't flipped out and flamed my thread over an initial offer inquiry. If you were to have read my front page you would have seen the little thing saying if I do not respond it means I am not interested and to not take it personally.

"Whoa there Jack, I haven't had much time to check every single PM I got yet, and to be fair I'm checking the only ones that really grab my attention."

To be fair? To be fair to who? Seriously, that just flat out doesn't make sense. You aren't being fair to anyone by replying to what interests you. It's being a bad trader. You could respond with a simple "no" but you're simply too lazy to do it. If something doesn't interest me in the slightest bit, even if someone is being a smart ass trying to buy an $80-$100 item from me and offering $15, I say "No Thanks." I have a job, I have social things to do, but none of those take up so much of my time that I can't take three seconds to respond to someone and decline. You aren't being fair to anyone, you're being ridiculous. Try again.

"Just because you didn't have your PM answered does not mean I'm a bad trader, you should really calm down and relax."

I'm perfectly calm. Typing a complaint doesn't mean i'm yelling at the screen. I figured you would know something so simple. Try again.

"Thanks for the free bumps though lol... You have a whole FIVE things for trade in your list, which I might add is not listed in your SIG at all or in your user information."

Oh wow I have sold "five" (six) items and so I guess I know nothing of how the system works despite me getting back to everyone and taking my time doing well-done trades. This is not to say that you haven't done so, but with the service you've given here (crap) attacking my small feedback doesn't get you anywhere. At all. If anything, it makes you look stupid because you have more than 3 times my feedback, and i'm the one giving advice here because you don't seem to know how the system works much. Also, my tradelist isn't listed in my sig or really anywhere because the stuff I have is crap (hence why i'm trying to get rid of it.) No one cares. I've put my tradelist in my sig before when I have items that matter to people. Try again.

"You have 5 feedback"

..Your point? If you keep bringing this up to indicate that you can't think of anything better/might get scammed due to low feedback, there's a "send first" thing going on here to those who have low feedback. You make no sense at all. You have yet to say one thing that establishes any form of logic in here.

"and chances are your PM got over looked"

Yeah, I 'so' didn't notice that my pm got overlooked when I waited 3 days, saw you trading with others, not even taking 3 seconds to say no, ignoring me. Just what I said. Overlooking PM's is also a very hard thing to do on this website. If you don't read even just one of your new PM's, the huge message continues to flash "YOU HAVE A PRIVATE MESSAGE" in all caps. Guess you overlooked that too. ;)

"yes over looked for something that actually grabbed my attention or I didn't really want anything from your list"

My list has nothing to do with it. My list wasn't even established when I sent you my first PM. You listed prices for Assassin's Creed and Unreal Tournament III, and I offered to pay those prices respectively. It was exactly what you asked for in exchange for those items in your list. If those items were already sold, your post should have said those items were sold. I may not have a link to my tradelist in my sig, but I did at least indicate when one of the items was sold. You did not do that. Yet once again, I have already stated this. You only care when you see something in it for you. You don't care if you waste 'my' time waiting on a response for you. I could have had the games 3 days earlier, but you felt I was not worth your time, did not bother to even get back to me, and you didn't care. Why? You wasted my time, not yours. Bad service.

"these things happen, try to not take them too personally."

These things do indeed happen. People don't like what I have, they say no, I move on. This was not the case here. I made an offer, you did not respond, you moved on, I was stuck here waiting until you took so long I just decided to forget about it. Once again, bad service.

Good luck in the future, CAG in training.

Last edited by a moderator:
... seriously, stop spamming your crap in my thread, I don't care that you got your feelings hurt by me not answering your PM, get over it. If it upsets you that much you don't have to trade with me! Plain and simple, nobody is forcing you to and coming in here to post your wall of text is just annoying, you're doing nothing but flaming me and trolling me over something stupid.

I'm done reading your posts. You make no sense. Not going to bother. This is more for others to read about your lousy service than me telling you about my feelings.

"Get out of my thread lulz. What i'm saying makes no sense so my last resort is to try and make u look stupid telling u to leave"

I will leave. I have better people to trade with, noob.

Good, leave your opinions are unwanted and you need to grow up and not take someone answering your PMs this serious, serious enough that you have to write mini-novels over it.

I really appreciate the bump, but the only thing I see that I want is Ehrgeiz... and that's pending out :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back