H: 360/PSP/Genesis +cd/ etc come on in! Want: Blu's Paypal etc

There's the DC#. I would have dropped it off today, but I was out of town all day, so I'll drop it off in the morning either before or after my dad and I fix my PoS Ford. :(

can you msg me back regarding your last lowball purchase please. you said payment would be made in the week and thats gone by still with no response.

free bump... just checked the DC# and it showed up in Warrendale, PA. Apparently my local PO didn't scan it into the system when they got it.

@51jack because i can't pm him because he's Temporarily Banned

6.}51jac k 8 +5+.80=13.80
11the incredible HULK remake 51jack 2$
12 A perfect getaway 51jack 3$
23the descent 51Jack 3$

please send payment to [email protected]
please pay the fees and rate my LOWBALL

thanks again

Last edited:
[quote name='starmask2k3']@51jack because i can't pm him because he's Temporarily Banned

6.}51jac k 8 +5+.80=13.80
11the incredible HULK remake 51jack 2$
12 A perfect getaway 51jack 3$
23the descent 51Jack 3$

please send payment to [email protected]
please pay the fees and rate my LOWBALL

thanks again[/QUOTE]

Did you see this

[quote name='starmask2k3']Did you see this[/QUOTE]

yeah, my credit card has been having issues havent had a chance to get to the bank yet, sorry will let you know as soon as i do.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Yo man I got one, want me to throw it in your lowball package for another 5 bucks?[/QUOTE]

yes please.

Are you going to fight that neg feedback because u was on TB

[quote name='starmask2k3']Are you going to fight that neg feedback because u was on TB[/QUOTE]

naaah i had some issues with the guy anyway, use this site enough that my rep should come back

Good news: I found the other 1 month card. I'll PM over the code in a little bit. (it was under some game cases in one of my boxes of game cases)

[quote name='dabamus']Good news: I found the other 1 month card. I'll PM over the code in a little bit. (it was under some game cases in one of my boxes of game cases)[/QUOTE]

hey when you gonna pm it out?

bread's done
Back