H: 4000 MSP for sale W: $41 Amazon Payments

Unfortunately I am unable to edit my thread for some reason at this time, but I do have an addition that I am going to be making to the dv8mad lowball sale rules.

It is NOT required, but is a good thing fo ryou and anyone else running these sales.

Most of the people on my "NO" list at the bottom of my page are there due to non-payment of lowballs. You would be best served to not accept any bids from those people, but if you do, you should expect possible issues.

Here is my blog entry about one such issue just in case you have not seen it.

:360: Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (a couple light hairline scratches, got like this from Goozex, no problems playing) - $5.50
:360: Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 (sealed) - $8.50

:dvd: Rob and Big: Complete Seasons 1 & 2 Box Set (4 dvds) (shipping might be $4-5, not sure yet) - $1.50

Lot of 6 SNES cart only games (spoiler for list) $14

Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (a couple light hairline scratches, got like this from Goozex, no problems playing) - $6.50
:360: Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 (sealed) - $9.50

:dvd: Rob and Big: Complete Seasons 1 & 2 Box Set (4 dvds) (shipping might be $4-5, not sure yet) - $3

[quote name='fizzywix']went ahead and set a firm end time. 1AM EST

sorry if that is a bit late for east coasters.[/QUOTE]

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE YOU. make it like 10pm EST ;););););););););)

but oh well..... damn damn damn damn damn.

$7.50 for Alone in the Dark: Inferno, $2.00 for Mass Effect Strategy Guide.

I'm in Toronto, so a quote would be appreciated.

alone in the dark inferno- $10

now THAT is a high rollin CAG! 10 whole bucks baby. 1/10 of a Benjamin and I'll keep goin too, just watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back