H: 4000 MSP for sale W: $41 Amazon Payments

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']omg omg omg i won i won i won!!!!![/QUOTE]

i was tempted to bid on Fear 2, but im holding out for the 360 version.

and should be over at 1:01 EST

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']interfeci i believe your bid won't count.[/QUOTE]

based off what ive seen people do in previous lowballs, i think his bid did count. I agree it should end the minute before as well, but it seems as in almost every lowball ive been in, it ends the minute after...... why, i dont know

[quote name='the_grimace']i was tempted to bid on Fear 2, but im holding out for the 360 version.

and should be over at 1:01 EST[/QUOTE]

thanks for not being a dick and bidding. i appreciate it. :bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='the_grimace']based off what ive seen people do in previous lowballs, i think his bid did count. I agree it should end the minute before as well, but it seems as in almost every lowball ive been in, it ends the minute after...... why, i dont know[/QUOTE]

Reason why people would do that is to make that little extra money. If they were to follow their own rules, it would end on the dot, not the minute after.

[quote name='Indignate']Reason why people would do that is to make that little extra money. If they were to follow their own rules, it would end on the dot, not the minute after.[/QUOTE]

^This. Oh well, let's see what happens.

It's not really much of a commotion. You shouldn't retract your bid just because we feel differently about the ending time. It really is all up to how Fizzywix perceives it.

Out of all the items on that list, who would've thought a memory adapter would be the most contested at the end. Oh well, at least I got Hot Shots Golf for $21.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']yeah i was going to keep bidding on hot shots golf but i figured i wonder if it's any good. my buddy kept telling me it sucked so i thought meh.[/QUOTE]

Which is why i said whoops my bad.

Everything is packed up and ready to go out. I have to work tonight, so I will be shipping everything that is paid for tomorrow morning around 10:00 AM.

Thank you to everyone!

Thank you again to everyone. Everyone's stuff was dropped off at the post office this morning at 11. I'll send you all PMs tonight after work.

bread's done
Back