[H] A lot of Physical Starbucks Gift Cards

[H] Rainbow Six Siege or Assassin’s Creed Syndicate ( Your Choice ) you can activate the game of your choice on Uplay
 [W] Fallout 4 ps4 / Beyond two souls ps4 +$10 psn / Bloodborne PS4 / PSN $30 / offers / $35 cs:go skin /

Last edited by a moderator:
X26    $5 certificate : Price : $2.4  / 1 Key
X12    $5 pre-owened certificate Price $2.2 / 1 Key

X3    $10 certificate : Price : $4.8  / 2 Keys
X13  $10 pre-owened certificate Price $4.5 / 2 Keys

X1    $15 certificate : Price : $7.7  / 3 Keys
X5    $15 pre-owened certificate Price $7.5 / 3 Keys

Rules by gamestop about using these certificates:

Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon can only be redeemed once. Not valid with any other offer. See associate for details. Selection may vary by store. While supplies last. No substitutions will be made. Valid on in-store and in-stock items only. Not redeemable for cash. Offer valid in the United States, and Puerto Rico. Offer valid through 3/31/16.
This reward is for a printable certificate redeemable in stores Valid toward the purchase of one single in-store and in-stock item only. Not valid toward gift cards, downloadable content, reservations or POSA cards. Two certificates of the same denomination can not be used in the same transaction, but you can use two different denominations. (EX. Two $10 Certificates can not be used in the same transaction, but a $5 certificate and a $10 certificate can be used in the same transaction) No cash back. Maximum of 3 certificates can be used per day, per member.

Accepting Payment methods: Paypal ( Only From trusted members ) ,  BTC , TF2 / CS:GO Keys

I'm a little confused, are the certificates as good as cash in the store? And the pre-owned certificates are only for pre-owned games?

OP you oughta mention that the reward certificates shouldn't be used with a PUR membership other than yours as that will get that particular membership that uses them flagged for banning by gamestop.  Meaning members using them will lose any points accumulated up to now, trade credit, reservations, among other things associated to their account.  It's not menitoned in gamestops rules, but this can, and will happen.  Now this doesn't mean that they cant be used without a PUR membership.  Just that anyone buying, and using them with their PUR account risk a lot by using reward certificates coming from your account with theirs.

It's been talked about before on another thread with someone selling certificates, and others getting banned by gamestop for using them with an account other than the account that redeemed credits for them.

OP you oughta mention that the reward certificates shouldn't be used with a PUR membership other than yours as that will get that particular membership that uses them flagged for banning by gamestop. Meaning members using them will lose any points accumulated up to now, trade credit, reservations, among other things associated to their account. It's not menitoned in gamestops rules, but this can, and will happen. Now this doesn't mean that they cant be used without a PUR membership. Just that anyone buying, and using them with their PUR account risk a lot by using reward certificates coming from your account with theirs.

It's been talked about before on another thread with someone selling certificates, and others getting banned by gamestop for using them with an account other than the account that redeemed credits for them.
Thanks I don't know much about it but I updated OP with info

Milera, sorry it took me so long to post.  I bought several codes from you and so far all the ones I have tried have worked with no problems! Thank you.

Milera, sorry it took me so long to post. I bought several codes from you and so far all the ones I have tried have worked with no problems! Thank you.
Thank you very much. I was offline for a few days due to holidays now I'm back and still selling the gs certificates

Guys and gals for anyone who is skeptical about buying these don't be Milera is the real deal and is worth buying these certs.Also I'd like to buy more plz

Guys and gals for anyone who is skeptical about buying these don't be Milera is the real deal and is worth buying these certs.Also I'd like to buy more plz
Thank you very much if anything goes wrong don't worry I will always provide a replacement. I can also get a kongregate coupons will anyone be interested in that?

Bought some gamestop certs. Used them without an issue. When clerk asked for my PUR membership I just told him they were a gift and I didn't want to use my membership with them. 

OP you oughta mention that the reward certificates shouldn't be used with a PUR membership other than yours as that will get that particular membership that uses them flagged for banning by gamestop. Meaning members using them will lose any points accumulated up to now, trade credit, reservations, among other things associated to their account. It's not menitoned in gamestops rules, but this can, and will happen. Now this doesn't mean that they cant be used without a PUR membership. Just that anyone buying, and using them with their PUR account risk a lot by using reward certificates coming from your account with theirs.

that someone else would be me

and i think i know the OP ...hmmmm....remember me old friend?

bread's done
Back