[H] A lot of Physical Starbucks Gift Cards

Selling Google home mini 100% off codes for $5. (At the moment they have only coral color in stock)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this from the Spotify promo? And if so do you know if these are limited one per account? I just got mine delivered from that deal and would probably be interested in more if I can take advantage of it

Is this from the Spotify promo? And if so do you know if these are limited one per account? I just got mine delivered from that deal and would probably be interested in more if I can take advantage of it
You should be absolutely fine with 2 per address possibly more. I have to increase the price of these codes to $11 though since the promo is dead

Got a Google home mini for work from Milera. I couldn't get 2... Couldn't figure out how, but I don't need more than 1 anyway! Great CAG and answered my questions!

Chiming in to say that this also worked for me. No clue as to how one acquires this many codes, but I got my Minis in the mail no problem.

Yeah I'll chime on as well. I had already got one from Spotify but I picked up two codes here and they both shipped just fine to the same address. Great deal fo sho!

Got a Google home mini for work from Milera. I couldn't get 2... Couldn't figure out how, but I don't need more than 1 anyway! Great CAG and answered my questions!
You are welcome, You are great guy to deal with. You just order them one by one instead of going for multiple in a single order.

I got 3 codes from Milera and they all worked as promised. I couldn't figure out how to use all 3 using one email address, so I had to use 3 separate email addresses. I tried ordering 1 at a time, but it kept saying I had reached my limit. No big deal though. Thanks Milera!

Selling Google home mini 100% off codes for $10.00 Crypto/Paypal/Amazon

You can use 1 maybe 2(separately) per google account/credit card.Hit me up if you are ready to use the code as soon as you buy. Even though it is 100% off google still asks for credit card info if you are yet to add it to your account that is.

bread's done
Back