H: All current and recent generation systems W: CYL

[quote name='CheapestGamerAlive']bulletstorm for rage online only(disc 3)and infamous 2 statue[/QUOTE]
Thx for the offer, unfortunately I already own Rage and not that interested in the Infamous statue.

I have borderlands GOTY played once, mildly interested in these

Dead to Rights Retribution (S)

Dantes Inferno
Darksiders

[quote name='CaoPi']I have borderlands GOTY played once, mildly interested in these

Dead to Rights Retribution (S)
Dantes Inferno
Darksiders [/QUOTE]

Posted in your thread :)

Hey. I have a copy of Odin Sphere (opened but never played in my backlog). Check out my wants and maybe we can figure something out.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Hey. I have a copy of Odin Sphere (opened but never played in my backlog). Check out my wants and maybe we can figure something out.[/QUOTE]

replied in your thread :)

free bump

might have taken you up on your offer had you had more sealed good games. what's the most amount of cash you'd be willing to pay with games?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']free bump

might have taken you up on your offer had you had more sealed good games. what's the most amount of cash you'd be willing to pay with games?[/QUOTE]

to be honest I have a sufficient enough backlog that I likely wont pick this up at release or put money towards buying it. So a straight up trade is about it.

bread's done
Back