H: Amazon GC/Payments, Paypal, Steam Games W: Stuff

Bump. Have some pending offers. :) I also have listed my Windows 7 and Camera, so p,lease PM if interested. Thanks! Also, Hawx 2 is now just 10$!

[quote name='needler420']Pokemon Heartgold with Pokewalker- 28$ shipped

is that new if not Sdragon's new is $25[/QUOTE]
That is new. I will lower the price down to 25. Thanks for informing me.

[quote name='randomdud']That is new. I will lower the price down to 25. Thanks for informing me.[/QUOTE]

Ill give you a $20 walmart egift card for it. Me send first course.

Ill do $22 actually for shipping

[quote name='needler420']Ill give you a $20 walmart egift card for it. Me send first course.

Ill do $22 actually for shipping[/QUOTE]

If it wasn't Walmart, I'd be interested lol.

Added a new game- Mass Effect 2 PC CE for 55$ shipped which about the price on Amazon. Let me know if you have an offer.

Also, price drops for a couple other things, so check out my list.

Also added in uncharted 2 GOTY DLC to my list. Let me know if you have offers. :D

Have 2 Uncharted 2 Siege Mode Codes! Willing to sell for 1$ apiece.

Added a new item- Call of Duty black Ops for 360. It's a damaged copy that needs some work, but if you get it working you saved a ton. :)

I WANT THE KMART GOD OF WAR DEAL- 2 of them if possible.

You know what, it might be simpler to just pay a CAG to buy and ship the games to me, so I'll do just that. I'd like two of the God of War 3 and God Of War Collection deal- total should be around 80$ plus tax plus shipping plus a small fee for being awesome. I can offer Amazon credit or Paypal, and I will offer you to use the 10$ in Kmart giftcards I have. I'll offer 95$ total for everything or 50$ for just one deal. :)

PM me if anyone can do this for me. I would be extremely grateful and leave feedback and whatnot. :) Thanks in advance.

If you haven't found anyone to help you by Friday send me a PM. I should be able to do it but we are having a huge snow storm right now so it will have to wait until later in the week.

[quote name='noone13']If you haven't found anyone to help you by Friday send me a PM. I should be able to do it but we are having a huge snow storm right now so it will have to wait until later in the week.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I will definitely remember you if I can't find someone else!

Still haven't found anyone. The one person who tried had the games sold out. :(

Sold Mass Effect 2 CE. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='randomdud']Two interested parties trying to help me out! Hope it works out. :)[/QUOTE]

well if they can't help you out then let me know. There's a kmart about a minute away that I can check for you but it is cali so tax might be a lil high lol

Listed a bunch of Genesis games. :) May hold a lowball in the future for these items.

Also, price drop on the camera and Windows 7.

Sold Brutal Legend. :)

bread's done
Back