H: Amazon GC/Payments, Paypal, Steam Games W: Stuff

LOWBALL IS LIVE!

Please read the OP and happy bidding. I will be updating throughout the day!

Updated the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
9)Monopoly: $1
14)Virtual Bart: $1

Will you be adding any more Genesis stuff?

EDIT: edited with my bids.

[quote name='ROB64']9)Monopoly: $1
14)Virtual Bart: $1

Will you be adding any more Genesis stuff?[/QUOTE]

I might. Depends on whether or not most of the rest of my stuff sells. I'd like to get rid of these listed items first, then I might add some of my better Genesis games. If you would like, I can send you a list of potential entrants through PM. Just send me a PM.

[quote name='randomdud']Ending the Auction:
This Auction will NOT have a rolling end. It will have a solid end time. I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime late (US Eastern time) on 2-16-11 or possibly even very early (US time) on 2-17-09. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.[/QUOTE]

I do believe you made a typo there in "2-17-09"

I took MINUTES of my life looking for something so that this wouldn't be just another...

BUMP! :D

[quote name='kataztrophik']I do believe you made a typo there in "2-17-09"

I took MINUTES of my life looking for something so that this wouldn't be just another...

BUMP! :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for noticing! I fixed it.

[quote name='evantrees']21)Share 1- 1$

gameshare in a lowball a little odd though[/QUOTE]

No one seemed to want it at the standard price, so I decided what the heck and added it to my lowball. BTW, new items will be added soon!

[quote name='evantrees']bump. it's a lowball people[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you'd think people would get in while the items are cheap, but I guess people are waiting till the last minute.

[quote name='randomdud']Please note, that I reserve the right to remove or add items, if they don't have bids, up to 24 hours before the end of the sale, so please be aware of that. Thank you for looking at my thread and please bump! I will be adding items over the week end. [/quote]

Better get at least a starting bid in before that item you were watching gets removed on you!

Splatterhouse - $1
Elder Scrolls - $1.50
Legend of Zelda - $1.50
Metal Gear Solid - $1.50

I imagine that the shares are a buy into paying an additional price for the game? Could you please outline the prices?

[quote name='Blade']

I imagine that the shares are a buy into paying an additional price for the game? Could you please outline the prices?[/QUOTE]
The game share has already been bought. All the gameshares I am selling contain the same 3 games- Riviera, Persona 1, and Persona 3. I am just selling the additional four slots off now, so no additional payment after you win it in the lowball. I just send the information to you after you pay.

Hope that clarifies things.

Updated bids. :)

[quote name='randomdud']The game share has already been bought. All the gameshares I am selling contain the same 3 games- Riviera, Persona 1, and Persona 3. I am just selling the additional four slots off now, so no additional payment after you win it in the lowball. I just send the information to you after you pay.

Hope that clarifies things.

Updated bids. :)[/QUOTE]

Wow, nice! In that case...

Share 3 - $2

Bids Updated. Last 3 days of the sale! Still a ton of items without bids, which means they might get removed!

[quote name='Capsuledragon']:gen:7)Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine- Original Box and cartridge- $1.50

Shipping is $3.50 to Canada as well?[/QUOTE]

I haven't ever shipped before to Canada, but I will work with you to reduce shipping costs as much as possible. If you don't mind, could you send me a PM with your address? I will try to calculate from there.

Also, regarding the gameshares-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROB64
I'm assuming the gameshares don't have a handling charge, but I'm asking to be sure. Is the bid on the gameshares what we would pay? Thanks.

The bid on the gameshares is what you pay. I will post this in the thread to dispel any confusion people may have. I repeat: no shipping/handling charge on the gameshares, so bid away!

[quote name='randomdud']

I haven't ever shipped before to Canada, but I will work with you to reduce shipping costs as much as possible. If you don't mind, could you send me a PM with your address? I will try to calculate from there.
[/QUOTE]
Lisle, Ontario. Postal code is L0M 1M0. I've bought complete Genesis games from the states and usually it cost about $4.00

[quote name='Capsuledragon'] I've bought complete Genesis games from the states and usually it cost about $4.00[/QUOTE]
Alright, I just looked up some prices on the USPS website and I think 4.00 is a fair estimate. I can add Delivery confirmation so you can track the package for fifty cents extra, but that's if you win. ;)

Bids updated once more. Only so much time left before the end of my first lowball!

bread's done
Back