H: Amazon GC/Payments, Paypal, Steam Games W: Stuff

[quote name='lilchao44']$5 on the laptop.[/QUOTE]

I'm not selling a laptop... I think you meant the Windows 7 upgrade disc, so I put your name under that. If I'm wrong, let me know.

Bids updated. Less than 7 hours to go before the lowball ends!

Bids updated. Less than 4 hours remaining. Title displays when the lowball will end. Time has already been decided.

LOWBALL ENDS somewhere in this time period 12:45- 01: 15 AM EST

Bids updated. < 3 or so hours remaining. Title displays when the lowball will end. Time has already been decided.

LOWBALL ENDS somewhere in this time period 12:45- 01: 15 AM EST

[quote name='ROB64']Aw hell, why not...

:wii:47)Madden NFL 07 - $1
only if additional item shipping discount applies on it, I won't have the money to pay for it otherwise.
[/QUOTE]

Additional item discount does apply. :D Good to see bids picking up, but I won't update the OP until the end of the lowball.

[quote name='Blade']I didn't win anything. Thanks for sniping my items, dicks.[/QUOTE]
You had plenty of time to rebid on anything you wanted, Blade. No need to be rude, mate.

[quote name='ROB64']Yay, now I can finally go to sleep.
*snore[/QUOTE]
G- night.

Invoices will be sent out by PM early tomorrow or possibly right now!

If you'd like to get in on the first round of shipments, please respond to the PM and send payment by early morning Saturday!

[quote name='Fallen_Shadow94']wow seems like alot of stuff went for under 3 bucks
finnally can head out[/QUOTE]

Yep. Unfortunately, a lot of my items were of low value, so that's to be expected.

[quote name='ROB64']Last bid was 30 minutes before the end of the auction, that's not exactly sniping is it?[/QUOTE]

it is if there using low velocity bullets :roll:
they just want a reason to complain they didnt win

Congratulations to all the winners. I've received payments from most of you, so I have left feedback and sent payment received PM's. Once you have received your games, please leave feedback for me as well. Thanks, I will do my best to update you all as I ship these items out.

its sniping if you wait until the last couple of hours to bid without a single bid in the auction beforehand. I'm not lucky enough to be off of work when these auctions end, so I bid often before the close of them. It annoys me to constantly be outbid by these people because I actually invested in this dude's auction by bumping it- promoting it, and putting some money into it.

Bump- updated the OP with my new tradelist for a while.

Here it is again for recency purposes:

LOWBALL OVER- if you'd like to see the full stats, you need to be me. XD Or ask nicely. :p
Have:

Toy Soldiers T-Shirt- collectible item
Toy Soldiers statue- quite big and cool
Rock Revolution 360 sealed
Super Mario World SNES- works just cartridge
Red Steel guide wii
Magic Johnson's Fast Break NES with manual- works
Ps1 multitap- works
Windows 7 professional upgrade disc from vista business- worth quite a bit.

These prices are not set in stone, but they are determined by Amazon's competitive prices, so feel free to make an offer, but it should be fairly close to these prices. Can pay with paypal/amazon giftcard/ steam/ offers.

Particular things I am interested in:

If you would like to trade, send me an offer for something that is either for PC, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, N64, NES, or Sega Genesis. It's less likely I would be interested in any older games, but you never know! I also accept PSN points, xbox points, and to a lesser extent Wii points. My want list is semi updated on here, but it does not reflect all my desires. I rarely update it. I also prefer new games/ games in complete condition.

OFFERS!
Gears of War 2 GOTY
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Halo 3: ODST
Halo: Reach
Rock Band 2 (360 only)
Rock Band 3 (360 only)
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock (360 only)
Guitar Hero 5 (360 only)
Etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my games from the lowball, thanks a lot randomdud!
I'll test them out and leave feedback later tonight.

[quote name='ROB64']Just received my games from the lowball, thanks a lot randomdud!
I'll test them out and leave feedback later tonight.[/QUOTE]
No worries, mate. I saw you left feedback, so enjoy the games!

Selling some gameshares:

Final Fantasy 7 share: 2$
PSX classic account share (Resident Evil Series, Crash bandicoot series, Fighting Force 7 games total): 10$
Dragon's Lair Share: 2$

Willing to trade as well: so send offers.

PM me for more information if you're interested.

bread's done
Back