H: Avermedia Game Capture HD w/HDD installed W: Offers

How much recording time can you get on that 160 HDD? About how much $ value were you looking to get?
I will have to check but I think it was around 21 to 25hrs of 1080p HD video. You can install whatever size laptop HDD you want. I havent thought about a price. I know most ask over $100 without an HDD installed. Ebay listing are all over the place. Feel free to make an offer of $ or trade. Shoot me a PM.

So does the HDD have to be installed directly into the device? Don't other game capture devices allow you to hook it up to both your game system and PC at the same time and use it to record directly to your computer?

So does the HDD have to be installed directly into the device? Don't other game capture devices allow you to hook it up to both your game system and PC at the same time and use it to record directly to your computer?
Its not made to stream to the computer. You can record gameplay directly to the HDD or a USB stick and transfer the footage to computer for editing and uploading to youtube or wherever. I used it to upload footage to youtube for game reviews. My computer was on one end of the house and my PS3 on the other. Pulse I didn't the money at the time for the expensive streaming HD units. This one was way cheaper and more convenient. With the HDD I installed I could record 28 hrs of gameplay if I wanted.

bread's done
Back