H: Best Buy Halo 4 Armor W: Amazon halo 4 armor

I was poking around for info on Silver Star Harmony for PSP and found myself at John Truit's IMDB page (voice of Ghaleon in Lunar 1 and 2)
Apparently he voiced the narrator in Dragon Force. That's totally awesome.

[quote name='sirplue']i have both epis 2 and 3 w/guides. 2 is open, but in mint/complete condition while 3 is sealed. CMWL[/QUOTE]

I dont need the games just guides and i dont see a linkie to your list.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']I dont need the games just guides and i dont see a linkie to your list.[/QUOTE]

oh, if it's only the guides you want I have all 3. 1 and 2 are in used condition while 3 is brand new. I've added my trade list to my sig. LMK :)

[quote name='sirplue']oh, if it's only the guides you want I have all 3. 1 and 2 are in used condition while 3 is brand new. I've added my trade list to my sig. LMK :)[/QUOTE]

which game would you want for all 3 of em? LMK and ill see if i cant fulfill it, its not really worth 60 to me but let me know and i can obtain the game if its not too expensive

"when I die im going out the same way I came in, Butt Naked. Open bar for the guys, Open casket for the ladies whatttt uppppp"
barney_stinson1-150x150.jpg

Thanks for the early morning bump. :D

Hope you find what you're looking for.
(I remember seeing 'em on eBay...hold on, let me check...

All 3 guides Although it's still bidding, but there's only a day left)
Even if you do already have Ep. II's guide(I've seen the LE of II's guide go for $15! :bomb: And it was sealed!).

I'm sure he'll be fine. ;)
Ryu was underweight the whole first month, but he is great now.
Everything will work out for the best, I know it!

Yeah I finished all of the DLC for the 360 and have the full 1450 gamerscore on Fallout 3 but man I really really want to playthrough again but told myself I wont allow myself to on 360 until I hit 100K in gamerscore unless it was on the PC.

Just need to get the funds to get a new Video Card in the ole PC and I am golden!

Free Bump! Guide is on the way FYI.

thanks for the FR on XBL. I will have to shoot you one on PSN as well (I have like 3 friends on there lol, lately since I lent inFamous to my buddy I have only wanted to watch blu-rays)

bumpage for you. people trade your xenosaga ep 1 & 3 guides!!

DBJ must be busy with baby.

It only gets worse.

Much, much worse.

That said, I did get an awful lot of game time when my daughter was a newborn. She'd fall asleep on me and I could just sit and play for an hour or two without my wife telling me I should be doing something else. ^_^

A package will be on its way to you tomorrow. Hope you enjoy the contents!

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Professor Layton is awesome Guynextshore and has a great twist! Deff worth seeing through to the end of the game![/QUOTE]
Thanks! DBJ!

I really like the story & the art direction - always was a sucker for studio ghibli. I'm almost sad to see it end - but then there's a new game coming out!
However... I'm afraid the new KH game will keep me busy. I didn't realize how compelling the portable system would be!

BUMP!!

bread's done
Back