H: Best Buy Halo 4 Armor W: Amazon halo 4 armor

I heard a rumor you might have lowball sale with the possible inclusion of a certain game. If so, I think it could get ugly. Well, only for us bidders. You can only benefit from it. ;)

I got back my copy of Gears in case you want to play some multi. Going to finish off Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood so I can get rid of it. I have a strong feeling it's going to get cheap fast.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']bump did you like the twist in layton :D The new one looks good also, i was going to host a lowball, vesperia premium, suikoden 2 etc etc but i dont really need the monies right now and it would mainly be to pay off future purchases so i decided to let it marinate.[/QUOTE]

Diabolical Box does look good as well! However, I plan on getting Knights in the Nightmare (whether it be here or GS ) & there is also KH 356/2 days and scribblenauts coming out soon as well.. I'm afraid I don't want another backlog of games again... V_v.

BUMP for me not sure why i'm still up....

Finally finished Layton - completely lol. Loved the story/twist.

BUMP This.

btw, if you DO happen to have lowball - have have DS games... I'll surely bid ;) lol

nice. i got caught up in my usual rut of finding something else to complete as always. I will get back on task on that bad boy again. I love the game, I just got really obsessed with L4D as of late :)

Do you have either of the turtles games on arcade? I kind of want to play those too :)

Hey man! I have the limited edition Metallic cover Crisis Core (complete). Interested in trading your FO3 for it? I'll of course add some PayPal to make up the difference :D

[quote name='withered']you didn't specify whether you are looking for English or Japanese language manga. and BUMP![/QUOTE]

Thanks! I cleared it up

[quote name='muzras']Hey therez. :wave:

I haz Wii Okami, How much are ya paying for it Mr. DaddyBoJangleyz? ^_^[/QUOTE]

Found a copy at gamestop for extra cheap! Need to update thread, thanks anyway tho MR. LOL cat.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Still hunting down Naruto mangas bump[/QUOTE]

Can you let me know which ones you are looking for?

Mah frwhend haz an anime storez. I might be ablez to score ya dealz on sum manga bookz if ya buyz a fewz. ^_^z

edit: nevermind 31-46. correct?
My friend takes in trade in too of manga. Lemme ask him

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='muzras']Can you let me know which ones you are looking for?

Mah frwhend haz an anime storez. I might be ablez to score ya dealz on sum manga bookz if ya buyz a fewz. ^_^z

My friend takes in trade in too of manga. Lemme ask him[/QUOTE]

Correct! Thanks!

[quote name='muzras']Can you let me know which ones you are looking for?

My friend takes in trade in too of manga. Lemme ask him[/QUOTE]

I would not trust any1 that speaks like that..... lol. crazzyz!!

free bump courtesy of...
dwight_schrute.jpg

You looking for any games currently?

bump! sell DBJ your Naruto Mangas damnit!

oh by the way noticed you were playing Naruto Broken Bond. If you haven't played the Naruto Clash of the Ninja games on the cube I am going to be listing them in my lowball that starts tomorrow :)

Helloz DaddyBoGangle-lyz! ^_^

I can get you teh Naruto Mangas 31-46 (brand new mint condition from distributor) 31-46 for $6 each.
Free shipping in teh US if ya spend moar than $50! Is it teh Shippuden ones, correct?

If, so total would be $96 out teh door, ($6x16=$96 w/ ship included)

They are normally $8. Plus I think I can get u points for a rewards program if you buy it.

Well let me know if you are interested and I can set ya up.

Thankz. :D

for deja vu be sure to look in the first tunnel when you get on the bridge. there is 2 mongooses somewhere and 4 rockets with like 1000 ammo. makes it a litte bit easier.

i am rocking the recon helmet and shoulder pads myself with my hyabusa armor.

sorry i was not able to help i was so damn burnt out on that game after playing for like 5 days straight and we are talking like 10 hour sessions.

Good sir, depending on how desperate you are for Blazblue and how patient you are, you may want to hold off on Blazblue. An update is currently being tested in Japanese arcades, will most likely be out by Decmber, and then see American release some months later.

I'm going to play the hell out of it.

[quote name='SDC']Good sir, depending on how desperate you are for Blazblue and how patient you are, you may want to hold off on Blazblue. An update is currently being tested in Japanese arcades, will most likely be out by Decmber, and then see American release some months later.

I'm going to play the hell out of it.[/QUOTE]

I think I will wait :D Thanks bud!

bread's done
Back