H: Best Buy Halo 4 Armor W: Amazon halo 4 armor

still interested in Yakuza? I will be looking for a copy of the 2nd one this weekend. We could work something out for both of them if you are interested. Should be able to let you know by sunday. But if you come across another trade no big deal since I could just add it to my collection anyways :)

Yummy Tales of Vesperia collectors ed.

except the those 2 ps2 games, are there anything else you are currently interested?

bump!

Thanks for the kind words and the advertising. But you are incorrect about not having something on my wants. You have a couple of things actually. I am not home right now though (out of town until tomorrow night) so we shall barter tomorrow night or on monday :)

heya, i am not sure what kind of anime you are into....

but bleach is a good one.
for older ones i'd say hunter x hunter.... and others. :)

Heh, you should probably change your Xbox game to Panzer Dragoon Orta, friend.

Unless you really DO mean PDS for Saturn, in which case cml right the heck now.

If we are talking about anime:
Neon Genesis Evangelion
The Slayers
Record of Lodoss War (OVA, not the TV series)
Project A-ko

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Thanks :D cml for final fantasy 12 annnnnnd valkryie blu ray. is there a certain blu-ray your looking to do a 1 vs 1 for valkryie?[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in:

Kingdom Hearts: RE COM
Star Ocean: Till the end of time(outer box version)

Neither of which are really worth a direct trade for FF XII, so if you'd care to send me $3 to cover shipping your address I'll send it your way. To be honest, I think it's your copy anyway.

As for Valkyrie, one of my coworkers is borrowing it currently. I should have it back by the end of the week. Once I've had a chance to check it's condition I'll get back to you. I don't know of anything specific I want Bluray-wise at the moment, but I would love to get my hands on some old 80s cartoons (GI Joe, Transformers, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, etc).

EDIT: As noted above. You're having a kid in a few weeks, you don't have any money. ;)

[quote name='thelonepig']Send me your address for your free (postage included) copy of FFXII.[/QUOTE]

Edited the above comment for more clarity. ;)

What is this? are u saying my suggestion of Saint Seiya is bad??

One of the best classics ever!

499961083.jpg

DIAMOND DUST!!!!!!!!!

good news snagged a copy of Yakuza 2 (actually 2 of them :) )

However bad news is that I started playing the first one and really like the game. So I will not be trading the first one for the time being. However if you want the 2nd one I can trade one of em :)

also free bump in anticipation of making a trade soon :D

Nah, supposedly Shady has a bunch of MMs to fill the remaining spaces on my shelf. Just waiting to get them.

And hell yeah you live in the boonies! I decided to Google Jeffersonville the day before yesterday to see if we could swing by when I finally get a chance to get back home and you are down in the middle of nowhere!
I demand you change your state to Kentucky immediately!!!

I am on a mission to find another copy of Yakuza to put towards a trade for your Eternal Sonata. I do have a sealed Kingdom Hearts II Sora Play Arts figure but have not decided if I want to trade it. I have been looking for a Kairi figure everywhere to no avail other than ebay. I do have Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories complete and boxed on the GBA that I might be willing to let go... :)

Anything else you been jonesing to play lately?

Free bump too!

bread's done
Back