Criminal Minds Season 3 $2.50
Dead Space Downfall $1.50
Hulk Vs. $2
Superman/Batman Public Enemies $1.50
The Invicible Ironman $1
Dr. Strange $1
Australia $1.50
Monk Season 5 $4

how is your blu ray collection going squarehard? I'm going to catch up to you in ds games, your collection is off the hook still astounded by it.

[quote name='skiizim']how is your blu ray collection going squarehard? I'm going to catch up to you in ds games, your collection is off the hook still astounded by it.[/QUOTE]

Well crap, now you're going to make me go back to DS games! DAMNIT SKIIZIM!

And as far as the blu-ray collection goes, hopefully much better after this lowball ;P

[quote name='Squarehard']Well crap, now you're going to make me go back to DS games! DAMNIT SKIIZIM![/QUOTE]

I still have a long way to go, I only have 168 and don't buy every game that comes my way. Well, unless its really cheap but we can set goals for each other! I have close to 600 Blu-Rays and you have an insane amount of DS games last I remember was 550ish, lets see who beats out who on each others collection!

How about you two PM each other instead of posting in here? I keep getting alerts and thinking its bids but its just you two talking.

[quote name='noone13']How about you two PM each other instead of posting in here?[/QUOTE]

I thought you would want the extra press.

Quantum of Solace $7.5

Pan's Labyrinth (S) $7.50
Inglourious Basterds $9.50
Dark City (Director's Cut) $3.50
Live Free or Die Hard $4
Monk Season 5 $4.50

Almost over?

Time to throw down!

Pan's Labyrinth (S) $9
Juno (S) - $6

You Jerk Tek!!!

Monk Season 5 $6.50

You too teknik, and while I was posting to Tek!

For shame!

Criminal Minds Season 3 $4.50

You again Tek?!

bread's done
Back