H: Cheap Blus, Cheap DVDs, Digital Copies, Slipcovers, and more W: $$

[quote name='noone13']This is the end no more bids after this. Sorry it ended a few minutes late my cat shut my computer off.[/QUOTE]

Classic - Thanks kitty :lol:

[quote name='noone13']This is the end no more bids after this. Sorry it ended a few minutes late my cat shut my computer off.[/QUOTE]

Bahahahaha, I can imagine that.

[quote name='MachineElf']I was literally saving lives here and missed out on Dark City by 50 cents! Damn.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry MachineElf. I was here praying on the people who haven't been on all day that had bids, so to speak the opposite of what you were doing.

I'm an evil man :*(

Sorry i couldn't get any DC for any packages. I live in a tiny town and the post office here is even smaller. They were out of the DC tags when i was in there and didn't plan on having more until monday. Your package squarehard went priority flat rate so i bet you have it tomorrow. I wanted to post that info in my thread but its a pain trying to edit my thread on my phone.

[quote name='noone13']Sorry i couldn't get any DC for any packages. I live in a tiny town and the post office here is even smaller. They were out of the DC tags when i was in there and didn't plan on having more until monday. Your package squarehard went priority flat rate so i bet you have it tomorrow. I wanted to post that info in my thread but its a pain trying to edit my thread on my phone.[/QUOTE]

That's weird, I thought DC was included with priority.

Oh well.

Anyways, I'll let you know when it arrives sir, thanks!

^___^

PuppetYuber I have to go to the post office tomorrow so I can check. Is it just one guide? A limited edition or a regular guide since the weight is quite a bit different.

bread's done
Back