H: Controllers, W: Paypal and to CYL!

Bump. Had to change the tradelist because I have officially submitted my Christmas list to my family and friends, and I can't buy anything on it until after Christmas.

Oh, and the Christmas list is up under a spoiler for anybody who's just thinking of me. :D

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Nice Christmas list! Was that Nights you wanted for Wii or Saturn?[/QUOTE]

Saturn. Don't have a Wii yet, unfortunately. (Don't want to spend $200 to play the RE Chronicles games and Zelda(and NiGHTs).)

[quote name='phoenix529']Saturn. Don't have a Wii yet, unfortunately. (Don't want to spend $200 to play the RE Chronicles games and Zelda(and NiGHTs).)[/QUOTE]

Good to know.

....heh heh.

bump.

Just wanted to tell you that your former GB Micro has been a godsend on my vacation. I brought it and my DS and have barely touched the latter. But that might just be because FFVI >>>>>>> Nostalgia.

Bump.

This is my 1000th post! I'd like to use this post to thank CAG for the huge amounts of money it has saved me, and all the people I've met here that have been there for me when I needed you the least.

And to bump my TL.

Your TL always gets bumped after major lowball action.

How much do you want for that SFC Chrono Trigger? I know it's traditional to make an offer, but I hate doing that. I feel like I'm insulting my fellow CAGs.

Lol. It does! I usually bump it afterward because I need to recoup some money!

As for the game, I don't know what it's worth. I feel like I'm insulting my fellow CAGs too when I ask too high, so it's an endless circle. I'm really trying to use it for leverage in a trade, as I hate having to put monetary value on my babies, y'know?

Let me check eBay and my TL. I'll let you know.

Sorry, I didn't see anything, and I traded my copy of VIII a while back. :whistle2:? I'll be sure to keep an eye out to see if I can find a copy for ya.

New wants bump! I'm thinking about finding like 5 games at the HWV sale and flipping them to the GS $20 TIV promo and grabbing the two games that way. But by all means, please offer! I'll know by tomorrow afternoon whether that actually works for me.

James Sullivan, known to the world as The Rev, the incredibly talented drummer of my FAVORITE band Avenged Sevenfold, died Monday of "natural causes". I think any true fan of A7X already knows why he's gone, but nonetheless, he will be sorely missed. My thoughts and prayers are with his wife, family, and bandmates.

With Brittany Murphy, that makes two, who's the third?

Spent the last of my Christmas gift cards today(not counting what's reserved for Mass Effect 2), so Mass Effect will be on the list pretty soon, but it's not for trade! I'm loving this game already.

As for the Hardened MW2, I'm gonna play it and give it a shot, see why everybody's so in love with it. If I hate it, I'll put it up for trade for all of you!

Not looking to get rid of Borderlands for anything there. Still interested in both Chinatown Wars and Scribblenauts if you were looking at anything else...

Really, I'm only interested in three items you have, and all are in your reference list. Go ahead and hang onto Chain of Memories if you're in doubt about it; I don't really like trading for people's sealed games since I'm just going to open them anyway. However, I would send you Fracture for shipping costs. I don't have a chance of trading it for anything good, anyway.

bread's done
Back