H: Controllers, W: Paypal and to CYL!

I didn't mention the games because I figured there wasn't a chance of you trading for them. Besides Chain of Memories, the other two are Assassin's Creed 2, which I already know you love, and :wii: Zelda: Twilight Princess, which is part of your Zelda collection (even though I know how much you love people making offers on those).

As for Majora's Mask, it's value seems to have risen since I last checked so I'll have to get back to you. I certainly won't charge you eBay price, but I'm currently trying to raise a good amount of funds so I can start selling games in earnest and Majora's Mask is among my most valuable games.

You can pay for Fracture whenever it's convenient for you. It's not going anywhere. ;)

Speaking of Zelda games you don't own, I just remembered that I have extra copies of both Link's Awakening DX and Oracle of Seasons (both cart only). I had been planning to keep them as backup copies in case either my play copies stopped working, but I'd certainly be willing to give them up to a fellow Zelda lover. I'd still have to get back to you on price, though, since I haven't even bothered to check the values of those.

Here's most of my RE collection minus strat books, novels (I think I have these lying around somewhere), and the Archives book. I also just sold sealed copies of the Japanese RE 1-3 games for PS1, got a decent amount for them. You should see my Castlevania, MGS, and Silent Hill collections. They would blow your balls clean off!

DSC01537.jpg

probably going to get rid of MK vs DCU and getting a $20 one to buy some LBP costumes and FF VIII :D

also check the group. I posted my pick up pictures :)

still waiting on yours ;)

Hey Phoenix, just a quick hello!

Er, hello... And, your erection gives me anorexia.

That's right, I was the only one man enough to say it.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Hey Phoenix, just a quick hello!

Er, hello... And, your erection gives me anorexia.

That's right, I was the only one man enough to say it.[/QUOTE]

WoW... not as in World of Warcraft... just WOW... :roll:

[quote name='phoenix529']Interested in the Sazh gashapon. Know a price? Where did you guys get FFXIII gashapons?

Interested in your :ps3: PoP LE too.[/QUOTE]

I'm not overly attached to it. Feel free to make an offer. I got the gashapon from the limited edition FF XIII aloe elixir. Same goes for PoP LE, though I am a bit attached to that one.

My :360: Crackdown for your :ps3: Dark Sector?

Also, I don't remember telling you about this, but I've got a Resident Evil 4-branded burlap sack thats supposed to be a halloween mask if you cut out eye holes. Yours if you want it!

I have ps2 God of War II (BL) and was looking at Oblivion GOTY, how far apart do you think we are? My trade list is still in shambles but should be put back together in another day or 2.

[quote name='phoenix529']Aww hell. Almost would, at maybe $5-10 less.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the market for a 360 again (getting MW2 Prestige, hopefully will get about $20 or so less than retail) and then gonna buy a used 360.. I'd buy that pack, since I'm definitely going to be getting Crackdown... Ughhh... Phoenix, any luck getting trophies!?

Eh. I got a few. I gave up on Assassin's Creed II :)sadface:) because they jipped me on a trophy. I'm still about 100 down from you. Thinkin about giving one of my newer ps3 games a shot since my main goal is to catch you lol.

I'd grab that bundle but, for one, I can't spend $30 right now, and for another, I don't want my black and white controllers to have blue and pink battery packs.

[quote name='phoenix529']Eh. I got a few. I gave up on Assassin's Creed II :)sadface:) because they jipped me on a trophy. I'm still about 100 down from you. Thinkin about giving one of my newer ps3 games a shot since my main goal is to catch you lol.

I'd grab that bundle but, for one, I can't spend $30 right now, and for another, I don't want my black and white controllers to have blue and pink battery packs.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking I won't be putting up much of a fight anymore, as I think Valkyria Chronicles will be the only PS3 game I'll ever play again, and I don't have enough money to buy new games (MW2 Prestige I didn't pay for, as with a PS3 copy of MW2, got both from Lockerz)

And it looks like somebody is shallow! Just paint the battery packs :D

Valkyria Chronicles is damn near perfect for me. I just love that game so much.

I was only joking with the painting part too, I'd not enjoy the white controller/blue battery pack combo either.

[quote name='phoenix529']Well the only reason I'd want Sazh is to eventually have an entire set, gotta start somewhere. I have no idea what the things are worth.

As for the PoP LE, if you're attached, definitely keep it as I already have the game and just want the pretty packaging.

Back to Sazh, anything catch your interest on my TL?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, nothing of interest on the list with the exception of Yoshi's Island DS, but I'm thinking that would be way too lopsided.

I mean, seriously, it's Sazh. He's worth much more than that. ;)

Yeah, saw your post and was contemplating, but I've decided I desperately need a battery pack and a new PS3 guitar so I'm taking it to GameStop. Sorry about that, buddy.

[quote name='phoenix529']Yeah, saw your post and was contemplating, but I've decided I desperately need a battery pack and a new PS3 guitar so I'm taking it to GameStop. Sorry about that, buddy.[/QUOTE]

Is that one of the ones they are offering $20 on? If so probably your best bet. How much do they charge for the battery pack as I may have one of those lying around (black too). I just use batteries because I never charge it.

Bump. Took pictures of the RE collection and the Christmas "gets" today, so should have em up later tonight.

Or tomorrow. I'm feeling lazy.

Hey, phoenix, honestly I'm not even sure its gonna work anymore. I mean don't get me wrong I have it in its original box and I used it a couple of times and repacked it. What I am worried about is that I heard the GW3 guitars, once put together and disasembled don't work properly. I would be worried that you'd get it and it wouldn't work.

Totally meant for that last bump to count toward yesterday so I could get these pics up for today's first bump.

CHRISTMAS PICKUPS PIC!!!!!!

DSCF1399.jpg
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad83/phoenix529/DSCF1399.jpg

This is everything I got for Christmas either through gifts, returns, cash, or giftcards(threw RE:ds: in because I forgot to put it in my RE Pic). None of this is for trade, bugger off!

RESIDENT EVIL COLLECTION PICS!!!!

DSCF1391.jpg

DSCF1397.jpg

That's just about everything. I have a huge RE5 Xbox 360 game case cardboard box from GS's pre-release promo and two masks(the RE4 burlap one pending in from Chairman_LMAO and the Darkside Chronicles Surgical Promo Mask) and that covers it. I want so much more!

[quote name='phoenix529']Totally meant for that last bump to count toward yesterday so I could get these pics up for today's first bump.

CHRISTMAS PICKUPS PIC!!!!!!

DSCF1399.jpg
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad83/phoenix529/DSCF1399.jpg

This is everything I got for Christmas either through gifts, returns, cash, or giftcards(threw RE:ds: in because I forgot to put it in my RE Pic). None of this is for trade, bugger off!

RESIDENT EVIL COLLECTION PICS!!!!

DSCF1391.jpg

DSCF1397.jpg

That's just about everything. I have a huge RE5 Xbox 360 game case cardboard box from GS's pre-release promo and two masks(the RE4 burlap one pending in from Chairman_LMAO and the Darkside Chronicles Surgical Promo Mask) and that covers it. I want so much more![/QUOTE]

http://www.frederiksamuel.com/blog/2009/07/resident-evil-zombie-shirt.html

As long as you get that, to me, your Resident Evil collection will be complete.

bread's done
Back