H: Figma and Revoltech Figures. W: Paypal visit my lowball..NOW LIVE!

LOL seems on some of them i bidded against myself
how much shipping on 8 games i wonder i think i won 8.. at least i count 8

well im off for the night will check in around 9am est tomorrow

With getting Pokemon Leafgreen, I only need the box to pokemon emerald to have a complete collection of all 5 pokemon GBA games

OK, so take as long as you need, and then PM me with how much i owe you and i will be happy to fill up your paypal, lol, i dont know how you did all this work, a whole team of people couldn't do what you have done.:)

[quote name='lee7373']OK, so take as long as you need, and then PM me with how much i owe you and i will be happy to fill up your paypal, lol, i dont know how you did all this work, a whole team of people couldn't do what you have done.:)[/quote]

thanks...it was definitely a lot of work!!! I appreciate your patience..

If anyone has any suggestions as to how best handle this small wrinkle in my plans feel free to post in the thread

.....Timemachine ;)

[quote name='rmb']Are you going to leave negative feedback if a person had bid multiple items, and in the end ends up with only 1 item, ie I believe my case where I end up with 1 guide? Hope not. Rather send a guy a buck than pay for a guide only to ship. If your not in that instance I'd feel free to offer up the gears of war guide to someone if they wanted it.[/quote]

[quote name='jimijumper']of course not...its an auction...bidding on items makes the prices go up...[/quote]

Don't take it the wrong way, I would have pm'd you but figured you would never see that. Let me know what I owe and what you got left on that list and will see if anything is left I can make a buy offer on.
What I was referring to was cheap ass old guides people will tend to bid on just because they are trying for other items. Most people wouldn't even bid on alot of them if that is all they would end up with.

u can take as long as u need buddy with my stuff ur JOB comes fitst u can send out when u come back so dont worry about a thing and dont to bid on my stuff

I won on 3 guides. Take your time. Once you get back, I'll need to get your paypal email address so I can send over the total amount. Thanks.

Didn't seem like the cluster fuck Goomba had to deal with. Pretty civil if you ask me. For you impatient ninnies, keep your panties on. This shit takes time.

DAMN I bidded 12 for fear ps3 and tenchu 3.50 and it isnt even listed, I dont know how that happened. I believe it was deleted or something, its a conspiracy lol. anyway thanks for everything jumpy and take your time on the shipping. if those two item are available let ne know lol.

I thought this was pretty clear in the rules....

[quote name='dsheinem']Not exactly...

"This means that officially the sale ends at midnight. Then for each item that gets a bid around this time I will allow 10 minutes for that item to be rebid."

So for any item bid on between 11:50-12:00 midnight, there continues to be 10 minute rolling time. But anything that was last bid on earlier than 11:50 (e.g. something bid on the day before, something bid on at 8pm, etc.) can't be bid on after midnight. So anyone who put in a bid after his "auction close" post could only bid on items that had been bid on in the previous 10 minutes (and within their rolling time). He has a good example or two under the spoiler on the first page.[/quote]

Thanks dsheinem! This is exactly how the lowball was intended. Except I did count all bids that had a post time of 12:00 AM. There is a 10 minute rolling endtime....

At 12:00AM straight up all bids were locked. Anything that was bid on from 11:50PM through 12:00 AM would still have the clock ticking for 10 minutes...

For example...jimijumper bids on Dora the Explorer @ 11:54 PM....
madcowdisease bids on the same game @ 12:05 AM

the bid is invalid becuase over 10 minutes has passed......

This gives the people that were here for the end an advantage to keep bidding on items they really want but also gives other CAG's the option of just setting a bid and not coming back..

why did i lose the bid for sim theme park and FF Anthology i was the only 1 that bid on it

[quote name='starmask2k3']why did i lose the bid for sim theme park and FF Anthology i was the only 1 that bid on it[/quote]

you gotta search the post starmask....

Shiroh30 bid on FF:Anthology 3/19/09 @ 12:23 PM

smaaug put his bid on Sim Theme Park @ 11:59PM last night

Question about N64 System--

integralsmatic put in his bid @ 12:00 AM for $26

I put in a higher bid of $30 @ 12:03 AM...does that still count within the rules? Thanks, just wanted to clarify.

[quote name='ethwang']Question about N64 System--

integralsmatic put in his bid @ 12:00 AM for $26

I put in a higher bid of $30 @ 12:03 AM...does that still count within the rules? Thanks, just wanted to clarify.[/quote]

yes, yes of course it does...sorry about that will update it right now...

there was a ton of items guys...if you feel anything is not right let me know....dont go flying off the handle thinking I'm trying to screw you cuz I'm not....look at all the good shit I offered up!

[quote name='jimijumper']yes, yes of course it does...sorry about that will update it right now...

there was a ton of items guys...if you feel anything is not right let me know....dont go flying off the handle thinking I'm trying to screw you cuz I'm not....look at all the good shit I offered up![/quote]

Ha, thanks jimi...didn't fly off the handle at all, just wanted to make sure. Take your time with everything, it is understandable--I hope you make a nice boat of cash!

[quote name='ethwang']Ha, thanks jimi...didn't fly off the handle at all, just wanted to make sure. Take your time with everything, it is understandable--I hope you make a nice boat of cash![/quote]

no...absolutely I know you didnt I just meant that in general....not for you specifically

starmask----are you cool with the bids??? you saw them, right?

Aww man, I checked this at like 1:15 this morning and saw I won the Mass Effect Artbook, but then when I checked back, I lost it... I forgot that Jimi probably wouldn't have been able to keep everything up to date that soon after the auction closed :cry:

Are all the prices next to the games the winning bids? If so, I'm positive I was outbid on Pokemon Sapphire, and I don't even need it since I have two copies alreayd.

[quote name='Ski Hawk']Are all the prices next to the games the winning bids? If so, I'm positive I was outbid on Pokemon Sapphire, and I don't even need it since I have two copies alreayd.[/quote]

you werent outbid
the prices next to the games are the winning bids
im working on the invoices now

[quote name='Ski Hawk']Are all the prices next to the games the winning bids? If so, I'm positive I was outbid on Pokemon Sapphire, and I don't even need it since I have two copies alreayd.[/QUOTE]

woah... the prices next to the games definately arent right.... at least for my stuff :p

are you still updating them?

for ex., im positive i was outbid on some stuff, but i see i still won it, and i also bid on the donkey kong jungle beat but i see it didnt count.. let me know whats up

i mean, ill gladly take the stuff, but it just seems like there might have been an error

[quote name='the_grimace']woah... the prices next to the games definately arent right.... at least for my stuff :p

are you still updating them?

for ex., im positive i was outbid on some stuff, but i see i still won it, and i also bid on the donkey kong jungle beat but i see it didnt count.. let me know whats up

i mean, ill gladly take the stuff, but it just seems like there might have been an error[/quote]

Originally Posted by dsheinem http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5655862#post5655862
Not exactly...

"
This means that officially the sale ends at midnight. Then for each item that gets a bid around this time I will allow 10 minutes for that item to be rebid."

So for any item bid on between 11:50-12:00 midnight, there continues to be 10 minute rolling time. But anything that was last bid on earlier than 11:50 (e.g. something bid on the day before, something bid on at 8pm, etc.) can't be bid on after midnight. So anyone who put in a bid after his "auction close" post could only bid on items that had been bid on in the previous 10 minutes (and within their rolling time). He has a good example or two under the spoiler on the first page.

This is exactly how the lowball was intended. Except I did count all bids that had a post time of 12:00 AM. There is a 10 minute rolling endtime....

At 12:00AM straight up all bids were locked. Anything that was bid on from 11:50PM through 12:00 AM would still have the clock ticking for 10 minutes...

This gives the people that were here for the end an advantage to keep bidding on items they really want but also gives other CAG's the option of just setting a bid and not coming back..

i cant find the one for the sim theme park where is i did find the FF Antholoy one

[quote name='jimijumper']Originally Posted by dsheinem http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5655862#post5655862
Not exactly...

"
This means that officially the sale ends at midnight. Then for each item that gets a bid around this time I will allow 10 minutes for that item to be rebid."

So for any item bid on between 11:50-12:00 midnight, there continues to be 10 minute rolling time. But anything that was last bid on earlier than 11:50 (e.g. something bid on the day before, something bid on at 8pm, etc.) can't be bid on after midnight. So anyone who put in a bid after his "auction close" post could only bid on items that had been bid on in the previous 10 minutes (and within their rolling time). He has a good example or two under the spoiler on the first page.

This is exactly how the lowball was intended. Except I did count all bids that had a post time of 12:00 AM. There is a 10 minute rolling endtime....

[/QUOTE]

oh. ok.. i didnt know the rolling time for an auction had to be "activated" 10 minutes prior to 12 to qualify for the rolling end time. I thought that the 10 minutes extra was for anything.

thats fine then, i misunderstood the rolling end time, and i only bid on DK jungle beat b/c i thought i had lost some of items. so it worked out ok for me then.

thanks for clearing that up for me :)

[quote name='Ski Hawk']Oh, I guess the bid I saw didn't count then. I'll happily pay for it then :D[/QUOTE]

if u already have two ski hawk lol i wouldnt mind buying it ive been looking for one for a while idk lol let me know dude. even if not thanks anyways

yeah Im still working on the invoices...sorry guys im really working my ass off.......I was up until 3AM getting the bids straight...slept until 7AM and other than a couple of breaks here and there have been straight out all day.

I hope you understand...this is a huge effort thank you for your patience!!!!

I do have most of your zip codes and I was able to borrow a professional grade portable postal scale from work for the weekend so I think it is only fair to all that I get all the items packaged up, weighed and then I will calculate the postage.

I will then notify each person as to the amount and will ship out asap. (probably tomorrow!!!!!)

sound good?

[quote name='jimijumper']yeah Im still working on the invoices...sorry guys im really working my ass off.......I was up until 3AM getting the bids straight...slept until 7AM and other than a couple of breaks here and there have been straight out all day.

I hope you understand...this is a huge effort thank you for your patience!!!!

I do have most of your zip codes and I was able to borrow a professional grade portable postal scale from work for the weekend so I think it is only fair to all that I get all the items packaged up, weighed and then I will calculate the postage.

I will then notify each person as to the amount and will ship out asap. (probably tomorrow!!!!!)

sound good?[/QUOTE]

sounds great :cool:

[quote name='rmb']Penguin United DS Case (Holds 24 DS Cartridges) $4
Grand Theft Auto IV $8
Thrillville Off The Rails $3
Brothers In Arms: Hells Highway $3
Bioshock (360 Version) guide $2
Gears of War (360 Version) guide $2
MLB Power Pros $5
Star Fox Command $4
Cooking Mama $3
Animal Crossing: Wild World $5
God of War II - Sealed $6
Metroid Fusion $2
Pokemon Sapphire (Label Torn) $2
Pokemon Leaf Green Version (PC) $6[/quote]

rmb....it says $2...

Yeah, it does suck. I was at the bar with some friends, and I remembered too late. I couldn't get the page to load up fast enough either on my phone.

Have you started sending out invoices with shipping costs included? I got a PM with my total amount that asked for my zip code but I haven't gotten a final amount with shipping yet.

[quote name='Ski Hawk']Have you started sending out invoices with shipping costs included? I got a PM with my total amount that asked for my zip code but I haven't gotten a final amount with shipping yet.[/QUOTE]

same here. lol

[quote name='the_grimace']same here. lol[/quote]

Yeah, I'm just waiting for the total amount. =P Plenty of time as I'm watching Lakers going up against Bulls right now. o_O;

[quote name='greenrocks']Yeah, I'm just waiting for the total amount.[/quote]

Why does everyone keep asking him this? Didn't you read his post on the bottom of the previous page? Give the guy a break!

[quote name='dsheinem']Why does everyone keep asking him this? Didn't you read his post on the bottom of the previous page? Give the guy a break![/quote]

Sorry, I think you misunderstand me.
I don't mean I'm asking him to send me the final amount/ I'm simply waiting as he stated in the PM because he is pretty clear in his PM to me. But I find it strange that people are asking for the total because he only asked to get the zip code so he could calculate postage cost to get the full cost so I sent him my zip code. To be frank, I don't understand why other people asking for the amount when it's clear in the PM in my case. =P

bread's done
Back