H: Final Fantasy VIII ArtFX figures

[quote name='dinobot']all these lowball madness makes me want to throw another lowball...

must gather more stuff[/QUOTE]

yea, gather more gashapon. :D

30. Luminous Arc (some warpage in back of case, otherwise mint) - $10
32. .hack//MUTATION (case shows age 6/10, manual 9/10, game disc 9/10, anime disc 8/10) - $10.50

23. Mercury Meltdown Revolution (mint, 9.5+/10 everything) - $3.50
25. Dynasty Warrior: Strikeforce (sealed, has a plastic thing stuck to shrinkwrap to hang in store) - $7.50
26. Gradius Collection (9.5+/10 everything) - $6

Gonna work on updating the first post. Been keeping track in a spreadsheet. $596.50 total! Not bad, not bad ^_^

($23 left after Paypal fees, I bet...)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']woohoo finally have Super Paper Mario :D[/QUOTE]

gratz ZxT, now wheres that list of RPGs on the PSP you said you has for me >: (

Go to your Bioshock 2 launch parties, people. I doubt I'll have everything up and ready any time soon (I'll work on it, but no guarantees!)

17. Haze (sealed, stickered, shrinkwrap a little torn at top)-7.00

EDIT: noooooooooooooooooooooo I lost out on haze and .hack fml

Ok, second post is the updated bids. Gonna take a quick break. Both my Amazon and Paypal account are

lccheng AT miners.utep.edu

If you can cover the fees, please do, and use the http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm to do so. However, I'll eat the fees if not. Or you can use Amazon payments and avoid it altogether!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Genesis has been there since day 1 lol. Only thing added after auction started was the headset.

Totals added up, and is on the first page. Some people require unknown shipping, and I've left that blank as well.

Any tips on getting good/effective/cheap shipping for things that won't fit in padded envelopes? I've kept all the good padded envelopes that I've gotten in the past few months, but I have very few boxes since I tossed all the small ones before I moved out here.

[quote name='elessar123']The Genesis has been there since day 1 lol. Only thing added after auction started was the headset.

Totals added up, and is on the first page. Some people require unknown shipping, and I've left that blank as well.

Any tips on getting good/effective/cheap shipping for things that won't fit in padded envelopes? I've kept all the good padded envelopes that I've gotten in the past few months, but I have very few boxes since I tossed all the small ones before I moved out here.[/QUOTE]

either first class mail or media mail is cheapest

and I feel like an idiot for not seeing that genesis...

payment sent through Amazon Payments, although I have never used it before. the bank transfer doesn't really take 5-7 days does it? cause thats pretty messed up if it does.

[quote name='buckythekat']either first class mail or media mail is cheapest

and I feel like an idiot for not seeing that genesis...[/QUOTE]

If it beyond that then maybe flat rate box? Maybe those lowball veterans can chime in. I'll pay through Amazon payments once you find out the shipping cost.

bread's done
Back