H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ZxT, I tried PMing you but your inbox is full...just ignore my PM from last night, the $7USD payment has been sent! Once your PM box is cleared I'll shoot over my shipping address.

grats on your lowball :D Finally got my endure achievement now i just need the last vidmaster achievement "deja-vu" to get my recon armor. Bumps for you.

ahh its all good, i completely understand after spending all night trying to unlock the endure achievement, i havent touched ODST in a few days x.x Thanks for the deja vu tip I appreciate it :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']my pm box should have a little more room now guys. sorry bout that![/QUOTE]
I just sent my address along with my screen name in the paypal comment box, is that okay?

Hey, payment sent! I have my CAG Username and what I purchased in my message along with it, but forgot to attach my address, I sent you a PM with it in it.

Update:
Thanks to everyone. I just picked up a shitload of packing peanuts for those of you with multiple and delicate items. Going to get some bubble mailers, boxes, etc for the rest of y'all.

I am working on using Hero's nice blueprint for letting you all know status of items/dc#s.

From what I gather, you only need to supply an address through PM if you paid via gifting. When you pay as a transaction and cover the Paypal fees, the payment screen prompts you to choose a shipping address, which the person receiving the money will see upon checking the details of the completed Paypal transaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck ... I just noticed buried under my pile of stuffs that I completely forgot to list a few items. I thought I had listed them all... well it looks like lowball #3 will be coming soon but it will be a small one. I still have shit that I do not want like...

Shinra UMD Case Sealed (FF Crisis Core Pre-Order Bonus), Alex Mercer Figure, Mario Galaxy Pre-Order Coin, Phantom Brave Double Jump Guide, Castlevania 25th Anniversary Pre-Order Bonus, etc... I probably am going to list more guides that I need to clear out as well. Might list Magic Knight Rayearth for Saturn and Earthbound Zero for NES as well.

Yeah I picked up Kingdom Hearts from Lamestop to get the pre-order Poster and Postcards, that amazon cover is nice too though. :D Im going to start playing it this weekend perhaps.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Yeah I picked up Kingdom Hearts from Lamestop to get the pre-order Poster and Postcards, that amazon cover is nice too though. :D Im going to start playing it this weekend perhaps.[/QUOTE]
Wow, you really like your pre-order stuff.

everything is shipping on tomorrow (monday). i was waiting on a few more people who said they would pay on friday so I didnt have to make 2 trips.

I have everything packaged and ready to go. Will update the OP tomorrow with DCs

also to whoever sent me an IM calm the fuck down. I am not going anywhere and I was giving people enough time to pay for stuff so I can save a bit of gas and not make multiple trips to the post office.

Just a little bit of faith and patience?

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']also to whoever sent me an IM calm the fuck down. I am not going anywhere and I was giving people enough time to pay for stuff so I can save a bit of gas and not make multiple trips to the post office.

Just a little bit of faith and patience?[/QUOTE]

Perfectly understandable.

dcs are posted guys. chachithedog please check your PM here in a minute. I will be issuing you a refund for one item (it was stolen along with my iPod :( )

MSI & Abscess please get me your addresses ASAP. You did not PM me with them!

The postal worker was in shock when i walked in with all of that. I still have some more stuff to clear so I am going to have round 3 lowball soon. Preview will be up by the weekend.

bump. shipping out the two guides and FFVII and then only one thing left but waiting for the money order to get here.

I am going to be having lowball #3 here shortly. There will only be like 10-15 items and will not be near as epic as #2. I am debating listing Silent Hill 1,2,3,4 as well... All black label of course.

Also will be fielding trade offers for stuff. However I only will be trading for my wants. The only exceptions being Fallout 3 & Halo 2 on PC (too lazy to add them to my wants list) :p

Checking to confirm that you received my PM with my address.

EDIT: reading your last post a little more carefully pretty much tells me you did. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
My items arrived, thanks! Also, I didn't even realize Eternal Poison was sealed, so that was a nice little surprise. Looking forward to your next round!

online_package_tracking.png

Sup ZxT! Phantom Brave just arrived today. Very minty. Thanks a lot. I'll get to your iTrader in just a moment. :D

bump for this shitty ass weather (it is snowing here like crazy)

also updated my haves and wants. list looks a little sexier but sadly a lot of it is for reference.... unless someone blows me away with an offer ;)

trading is back in full swing now also!

got my ico today in excellent condition, couple that with the shadow of the colossus that i got from thelonepig a couple of days ago and now i feel like my soul is complete with these 2 games... Thanks ZxT

Ugh, you bastard... I say, do not put the Silent Hill games up. If you do, I will be disappointed, as my last resort to put bids on them will be dressing up as a Nordic sex-slave to acquire funds....

I'm actually not a big guide fan.. BUT, I do see other items I'd bid on. Thanks for the heads up though. :D

Good luck with your next sale.

bump, only 1 more achievement until I have the ODST achievements :D I don't understand how you did that shit the first week it came out! Then again i had to wait for 3 of my buddies to play and we all have drastically different work schedules. Also saw you did 1100/1100 on Lost Odyssey, how did you like that dlc boss ;)

I would swap either of my new guides for the Alundra guide. I know that is one sided in my favor, but I just beat the game a few weeks ago so it fell off of my high want list, but maybe you are highly interested in one of the guides. Let me know

Sorry to anyone who wanted Mana Khemia.. Actually, no, I'm not sorry. :D

There are definitely some items in this one I plan on going to the mat for. I should just open up a direct line from my bank account to yours at this point.

bump. still on the fence about silent hills... I actually like the Silent Hill Series better than Resident Evil.

Did I mention I have the guides for Silent Hill & Silent Hill 2 :D

Edit: Also after many people requesting... Tonight I will finally list my WHOLE Blu-Ray Collection. However a lot of them will never leave my ownership ;)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']bump. still on the fence about silent hills... I actually like the Silent Hill Series better than Resident Evil.

Did I mention I have the guides for Silent Hill & Silent Hill 2 :D

Edit: Also after many people requesting... Tonight I will finally list my WHOLE Blu-Ray Collection. However a lot of them will never leave my ownership ;)[/QUOTE]

I want those guides... And all of the games, too. It's always nice to have more than one in your collection... I'll trade you my cat, who, coincidentally enough, IS named Akira Yamaoka, for your Silent Hill collection.

And, since I see you are a Silent Hill fan, check this out....

www.myspace.com/oceansnextvictim

Listen to Laura's Requiem. It was made with MTV Music Generator 2 for PS2 :D

Free bump. You know, to raise awareness..

Any ideas on when you'll be starting? Planning to let phoenix's finish so you can have the spotlight to yourself? :D

I finally recieved my 1000/1000 on ODST took awhile but it happened :D as for GOW 2 im a 47 or 48 i cant remember ill run with you guys if your ever on and playing, just LMK.

Shipped your Fallout 3 (PC). Enjoy playing it again. I took the liberty of marking my house and place of business on the in-game map so you can destroy them. :D

I almost got a job at Bethesda once, so every time I play I make sure to trash their in-game offices (more).

The point of all of this... free bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back