H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']sorry guys had an emergency yesterday. cousin was throwing up blood so he was rushed to the hospital. I will be updating the bids here within the next hour.

I had to get caught up at work so far today and I am almost done. sorry for the delay.[/QUOTE]

I'd say that's a reasonable excuse to make us wait a day for updates.

Unless of course it prevented you from shipping out my package, THAT would be inexcusable. :D Just kidding, hope your cousin is okay.

[quote name='mis0']The most random things happen to you and your family, ZxT. Haha.[/QUOTE]

funny thing this stuff never has happened to me and my family and then boom recently all this bad shit.

I am updating the bids as we speak guys so be patient with me. :)

update: My cousin had some sort of bladder infection. He's going to be alright. Kind of a rough week with my eye issue, I hate wearing my glasses.... and his ordeal. Add to that his older brother had swine flu last week and it has been a doozy. I have my regular flu shot so hopefully I dont get piggy flu!!

EDIT: I also regret to inform you guys that I am going to be taking part in a Gamer Score League on x360a. Those of you wishing to can follow along with my progress on 360voice.com (pretty cool site which writes a blog as if your 360 is writing it. Unfortunately it will probably be taking me away from the trading forums until early January. It is starting on Nov. 1st so that will keep me disposed. Fret not though I will be back actively trading in January. So those of you that want to swing a trade hit me up before it starts cuz I will be gaming like a madman for 2 months :)

I am currently at 95900 (will be 96000 after that last fuzion frenzy achievement). I am shooting for an end score of around 110,000 to a 115,000. So sign up for an account on 360 voice if you have a 360 and follow me. Also if you do please let me know and I will be sure to folow your 360 blog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bids are up to date guys.

bvharris your package is all set to go. I didnt get a chance to get it out today but it will go out first thing on monday morning. Also have not yet seen Fallout but I have not been home yet today to check el mail.

Also looking for friends on PSN if anyone wants feel free to add me! ZxT_Vendetta

XBL list is full however. I can remove a few people off of there though.

I actually checked it this morning and it was in Denver, so I would assume it'll arrive tomorrow. Unless things out West are delivered by mule, which I guess is possible. :D

Package received, feedback left. Thanks. I thought I was going to be most excited about Persona 2, but I can't stop unsheathing and sheathing that katana stylus. It's the greatest thing ever.

I've got my eye on that Castlevania PoR pre-order set, but that Amazon b2g1 sale just pounced on me out of nowhere. Will have to consider...

[quote name='Reiniku']Any chance of approval on the whole FFVIII demo thing? ;) Also still wondering which game version the PB guide is for.[/QUOTE]

I posted in your TL. :)

PB guide is for the PS2.

EDIT: I will only be able to update on occasion today. I have so much paperwork to get caught up on at work because I missed a few days of work this week.

hi, i took a look at ur shipping guide but still wondered how much shipping would be for the magna carta artbook to canada? hope to hear back from u soon, thx =)

shipping to canada is not a problem. I would say maybe add like $1.50 to $2.00 extra. I will pack it very well too (in a bubble mailer, with it surrounded by cardboard so it does not bend).

hope that answers your question :)

ZxR? Haha.

$1 on the random 5 guides. Hope they are good. :lol:

I was able to add ya on PSN, didn't know there was a _ .

And HBP might become unsealed if I decide to play it.. seeing how I have zero games for my 360 right now. Let me know if your friend still wants it because I may be cracking it open today!

Got my sega saturn for 30 bucks today, and have been enjoying magical knight rayearth. The gamestore I bought the saturn from also sold me albert odyssey for 15 bucks complete with case and manuel. Apparently they had panzer dragoon saga a week ago and sold it for 350. I'm glad I read you post on Magical Knight Rayearth. Drop me a line if you sell any more saturn games.

I would have grabbed Magna Carta 2.. but I hate buying games on release because they always drop in price so quickly. Trying to keep my spending low so I can pay for my LSAT classes. Haha.

I stand defeated on both Grim Grimoire and Magna Carta 2 artbook...wow ZxT this is the first lowball you've had that I don't think I'm going to win anything in...got too rich for my blood lol

sorry everyone. was watching Transformers 1 and then Transformers 2 on blu-ray. just finished. and goddamn I love seeing Megan Fox in HD :)

and before anyone asks yes I got a retail copy early. I normally get every movie the friday before it comes out. I have a hook up at a local place that sells them early but only to me since I am good friends with the manager :)

I shall now be here for the diration till the end of the auction. I am updating as we speak!

yeah we can swing something. I can't seem to find all my pre-order stuff though. I dont know where I placed that shit at. Let me see what I can dig up in the next 2 days

12) Ninja Gaiden (Non PH, SEALED!) - $2

Sorry I can't do more, my paypal account is running dry right now and won't be full and happy for a week or so :(

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']sorry everyone. was watching Transformers 1 and then Transformers 2 on blu-ray. just finished. and goddamn I love seeing Megan Fox in HD :)

and before anyone asks yes I got a retail copy early. I normally get every movie the friday before it comes out. I have a hook up at a local place that sells them early but only to me since I am good friends with the manager :)

I shall now be here for the diration till the end of the auction. I am updating as we speak![/QUOTE]

There's a place in my old hometown that sells every movie and CD Friday before it comes out, to everyone.

[quote name='phoenix529']Shit! Completely forgot to snipe Ninja Gaiden. Congrats on your lowball![/QUOTE]

There would have been the first case of shanking on CAG. Kidding, but I can definitely tell with how many lowball sales have been going on lately, it's really affecting how well the sales do... There needs to be a downtime for a little while so people can work on getting some cash back. I hope ZXT is happy and got some extra cash in the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back