H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Vulgarism']There would have been the first case of shanking on CAG. Kidding, but I can definitely tell with how many lowball sales have been going on lately, it's really affecting how well the sales do... There needs to be a downtime for a little while so people can work on getting some cash back. I hope ZXT is happy and got some extra cash in the end![/QUOTE]

No joke, I am running on E.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']No joke, I am running on E.[/QUOTE]

For serious. I actually had to forbid myself from bidding in this one, because I would want every single one of ZxT's things if left to my own devices.

I personally will be done with lowball selling for a while. This was to help fund my next techy purchase. I did not want any of these items any longer anyways. So to you all that won them enjoy! I didnt expect this one to be epic by any means... especially after how much I sold in the last one (about $1053.00 roughly). Oh yeah and I think the number of rare shit in the last one had something to do with how much I made :)

Thanks again CAG. I will have the invoice out sometime after lunchy

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I personally will be done with lowball selling for a while. This was to help fund my next techy purchase. I did not want any of these items any longer anyways. So to you all that won them enjoy! I didnt expect this one to be epic by any means... especially after how much I sold in the last one (about $1053.00 roughly). Oh yeah and I think the number of rare shit in the last one had something to do with how much I made :)

Thanks again CAG. I will have the invoice out sometime after lunchy[/QUOTE]

I'm definitely doing another lowball soon, but I am kinda hesitant about how soon, to be exact... There's been a massive sweep of lowballs since DV8's ultimate, and now it seems to be calming down.. The people need to recover! I really wish I would have bid on Dark Cloud 2 and such, but at this point, I just couldn't do it :(

Congrats, though! Enjoy your soon to be new purchases!

sorry for the delay. work was hell today. i had no spare time after lunch. my dad had me running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

working on invoices as we speak

Did you happen to 1000 Fuzion Frenzy? If not, you can hold onto it until you do.. I'm in no rush to play it or anything. Haha.

Actually my friend is going to let me borrow his to finish it up once gamerscore league starts up.

Also I know I said I am going to be out of town. Well I have everything packed up and will take it with me on my trip and send stuff off when I get payment.

Cleaning out PMs. Made a spreadsheet with everything on it to be more organized this time. Then invoices will be out. I will ship this week if you pay promptly!

Looking at the totals now I'm kind of sad I bowed out of this one, oh well. Although punkmaggit's is going to take so much of my money that it's probably a good thing.

Congrats on another successful lowball!

yeah some of the money from this one is going to punkmaggits. I knew about his ahead of time since he PM'ed me with some questions. Had no idea he was going to list that much shit though!

If I don't win Wild Arms 5 in punkmaggit's lowball, are you willing to trade me yours (since you were considering listing it anyway :D)?

It would break up my set... I have every single one and every single guide made lol.

I was contemplating listing it since my gamestop had a copy of the game used. I can check and see if they have it still. LMK.

It's the only one I don't have, haha. I found it "new" in FYE about a month ago for $20, exploded with glee, bought it, and took it out of the store.. Only to open it a few minutes later to realize they'd removed the disc. I went back and asked them for it and they couldn't find it so I had to return it, they wouldn't even let me keep the artbook. I'm still bitter.

I've seen it in GS a couple times, but never complete.

ZxT, I've got a used copy of Pokemon Emerald, in fine condition, but cart-only.

Are you interested in purchasing, or only trading?

If trading, are you willing to consider moving your copy of FF III for the SNES?

If so, what else would it take?

I am out of questions. :)

considering FF III is my favorite final fantasy of all time and my copy is complete and boxed...

yeah no way I am ever trading it for Pokemon.

I got a bunch of Pennied out Guides Today guys!!

The package arrived today, everything looks great. I'll send you back the Fallout 3 disc sometime this week.

Thanks again for the trade!

Right, right. I was asking what it would take in addition, or what it would take otherwise. I wasn't expecting you to just go 1-for-1 for it or anything.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']considering FF III is my favorite final fantasy of all time and my copy is complete and boxed...

yeah no way I am ever trading it for Pokemon.

I got a bunch of Pennied out Guides Today guys!![/QUOTE]

yeah sorry man I actually should take that and Chrono off my list. Those were my 2 favorites off SNES and easily top 5 all time.

Anything else catch your eye?

yes sir!

Also want to note I had some fuck 'ing amazing finds this week/weekend.

Among them: Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes Complete for...
$10!!!!

Oh yeah got Fallout GOTY after PM & RZ Certs at BB for
$20 :D

And I also got SMT: Persona 3 Guide on the cheap :)

Guy at GS also gave me every guide that was pennied this week as well. I walked out with a HUGE sack of guides!!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']yeah sorry man I actually should take that and Chrono off my list. Those were my 2 favorites off SNES and easily top 5 all time.

Anything else catch your eye?[/QUOTE]

It's almost disturbing how much we have the exact same taste in games.

Trollsmeesh sent me FFVI Advance (finally!) and I haven't stopped playing it since yesterday except to sleep and eat.

ZxT You jsut made me die a little with that Fallout 3 GOTY sentence. That is the game I am looking for the most.

Sadly I just dropped 200 bucks on a PSP bundle form a fellow CAG so I am broke anyway. xD

God it has been forever sense I have seen you online to talk about our deal. That preorder coin is pending out to me, right? And what were the other bonuses? I just got myself a PSP coming in the mail, so I need some good games! I am interested in the MGS ones and the Dracula X one, did you anything else I might have so you would be willing to throw in some other good PSP titles? Let me know, X-Men is waiting to be shipped to you. ;D

*Edit* I wrote this like 10mins after I woke up to take a pain pill, makes sense right now...but it may not when you read it. >.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already paid for the RE4, and what is the Bionic Commando Patch? Do you have aim/msn/yahoo? Might be easier to just work out the deal that way. haha

Checked out your list, and the games that interest me most (and that I don't think you'd bite my head off for mentioning ;) ) are the two Castlevania DS ones. I don't want to make an offer, though, because every time I try to estimate the value of my Pokemon games I seem to end up horrifically off. What do you think would be a fair trade?

Don't you just love when you're shopping around and you find something for an absurd price? I just recently discovered the wonders of pawn shops, after getting Digimon World for $1 and Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 (GCN) for $2 on two consecutive days. I was so ecstatic that I devoted the entire day that Friday to visiting as many pawn shops as I could find.

I also don't see why everybody seems to have such a hard time getting ICO. Sure, I had some difficulty at first, but now it seems like every time I search for ICO on Gamestop.com at least a few stores have it in stock. Even now the site's showing one only 15 minutes from my house. I'm even considering going to pick it up, since it seems to to be enough of big-ticket item to justify its $30 price tag. Maybe I just happen to be extremely lucky.

Hot damn, that is an impressive haul. I've grown to love pawn shops so much that I've started looking for them whenever I go out of town, or even more than half an hour from my house. So far most of the games that I've found have been for trading, but my CD collection has tripled and my DVD collection has ballooned incredibly. I wish my knowledge of resell values wasn't just limited to games, because every time I go to a shop I sense incredible profit potential. I also wish pawn shops were more careful with their merchandise; one that I visited marked their prices on the cases in marker, and at another I had to pass up a mint Persona 3: FES for $5 because they couldn't find the discs.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']bump.

posted a blog guys. feel free to read and comment :)[/QUOTE]

Read and commented. Stupid CAG forums always distracts me from studying. I have a huge ass exam tomorrow too. Boo.

I enjoyed your blog.

So since you were wise enough to pick up two copies of Magna Carta 2, you know you want to trade me your "playing" copy once you finish it. :D

free bump.

I saw on XBL you were playing Borderlands the other night. Is it good?

I just got a $25 Amazon GC through my Amazon Visa rewards and I'm torn between getting Borderlands and pre-ordering Dragon Age.

Also... Since FBI is selling the Xenosaga III hologram cover in his lowball I realized that I have the version with that cover as well, and I remember seeing it in your tradelist. It's not sealed, but it is mint/complete. PM me if you'd like to work out a trade for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']bump. have a spare copy of borderlands for sale!! asking for $50 shipped. NO TRADES![/QUOTE]

SOMEONE GRAB THAT RIGHT NOW!

How was it by the way?

Borderlands is fuck 'ing awesome!! Such a fun shooter/RPG hybrid. Think faster paced Fallout 3 with less RPG and more shooter element.

BBY didn't have the game I wanted for B2G1 (Mini Ninjas) so I figured since a lot of people are looking for this I would offer it at a very fair price. Keep in mind still sealed too! :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Borderlands is fuck 'ing awesome!! Such a fun shooter/RPG hybrid. Think faster paced Fallout 3 with less RPG and more shooter element.[/QUOTE]

It's going to take every ounce of self-restraint to respect your "NO TRADES" clause on Borderlands and not hold your pretty hologram Xenosaga III hostage until you send it my way.

[quote name='bvharris']It's going to take every ounce of self-restraint to respect your "NO TRADES" clause on Borderlands and not hold your pretty hologram Xenosaga III hostage until you send it my way.[/QUOTE]

UMMMM yeah, I want that. Actually just the hologram.

It is all mine. bvharris was compensated with some pretty good games for it too. Finally I have it in my fuck 'ing collection!!

Xenosaga game collection is now complete. :D

Bump. Someone take Borderlands from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back