H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
And my real copy will be with my WHOLE STACK of Rayearths.

n4v66f.jpg

Whuddayaknow, we have the same carpeting.

[quote name='battousai11']six copies of rayearth, isn't that a bit excessive? I can't even find one[/QUOTE]

Remind me again how many of those Atelier Annie Premium sets were you sitting on a while back? ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Remind me again how many of those Atelier Annie Premium sets were you sitting on a while back? ;)[/QUOTE]

If the AA Premium sets ever reach the Rayearth price point, I'd be a happy man.

fw, wanna trade a Rayearth for AA? :D

Unfortunately my imaginary copies of Rayearth are a little too hard to part with, but I'll gladly trade ZxT's copy for Atelier Annie premium box :lol:

Of course you can dream, just maybe not for ZxT's copy. I'm this close to breaking him and he knows it. So what if he's turned me down 14 or 15 times now? So what if my rare variant Vanguard Bandits was the cornerstone of all my offers. It's not the quality of the games in the offer, but...uhh...the quality of the offer in the game. Or something ;)

[quote name='battousai11']heh, I got that it was photoshopped when he said he had the same carpet as you.

I can hope and dream of trading for rayearth though, can't i?[/QUOTE]

Of course you can. I still hope and dream I can trade for a copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga myself. :cool:

[quote name='fwbweux']Of course you can dream, just maybe not for ZxT's copy. I'm this close to breaking him and he knows it. So what if he's turned me down 14 or 15 times now? So what if my rare variant Vanguard Bandits was the cornerstone of all my offers. It's not the quality of the games in the offer, but...uhh...the quality of the offer in the game. Or something ;)[/QUOTE]

You will not break me. You will not break me. *I repeat this 10 times daily* ;)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']You will not break me. You will not break me. *I repeat this 10 times daily* ;)[/QUOTE]

If I've already reduced you to ritualistic chanting you're an inch from complete breakage. Just save yourself the agony and give in :lol:

[quote name='fwbweux']If I've already reduced you to ritualistic chanting you're an inch from complete breakage. Just save yourself the agony and give in :lol:[/QUOTE]

I won't have to if I sit back down and play that game for even 10 minutes. Cuz next to Dragon Force & Shining The Holy Ark it is in my mind the 3rd best Saturn game. (Keep in mind I have never ever played Panzer Dragoon Saga or Radiant Silvergun though). The latter obviously cuz I dont have an import saturn. :razz:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I won't have to if I sit back down and play that game for even 10 minutes. Cuz next to Dragon Force & Shining The Holy Ark it is in my mind the 3rd best Saturn game. (Keep in mind I have never ever played Panzer Dragoon Saga or Radiant Silvergun though). The latter obviously cuz I dont have an import saturn. :razz:[/QUOTE]

RSG is overhyped Treasure trash. Hope you like Ikaruga cause it's a thousand times worse.

And, there really is no copy of Vanguard Bandits for sale??

[quote name='Aegith']RSG is overhyped Treasure trash. Hope you like Ikaruga cause it's a thousand times worse.

And, there really is no copy of Vanguard Bandits for sale??[/QUOTE]

There is actually. I honestly do have 2 (one of each disc variant). That stack of Rayearths that fw photoshoped isn't real. I have one of those myself though.

Sorry for the confusion man. Also thanks for the Raidant Silvergun impressions. I always had that feeling in my gut. I love Ikaruga though :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']There is actually. I honestly do have 2 (one of each disc variant). That stack of Rayearths that fw photoshoped isn't real. I have one of those myself though.

Sorry for the confusion man. Also thanks for the Raidant Silvergun impressions. I always had that feeling in my gut. I love Ikaruga though :D[/QUOTE]

Did you receive my PM? Interested in a copy.

Do you play for score or survival? I admit, Ikaruga is not so bad if just playing survival. But scoring is something else. If you liked the rote memorization chaining of Ikaruga you'll LOVE the chaining in RSG, now with many more weapons to choose from.
The gameplay is far too slow for me and, chaining aside, too easy.

Take a look at the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9msKYqaAdB4

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I won't have to if I sit back down and play that game for even 10 minutes. Cuz next to Dragon Force & Shining The Holy Ark it is in my mind the 3rd best Saturn game. (Keep in mind I have never ever played Panzer Dragoon Saga or Radiant Silvergun though). The latter obviously cuz I dont have an import saturn. :razz:[/QUOTE]

You're at least loaning Rayearth to me if I ever get a Saturn ;)

You J E R K !

...I already own FFXIII on ps3/360, but now you're tempting me to get the jp version because you KNOW the ps3 is region free and you KNOW I want to play through it hearing the japanese voice track.

grrr. fighting it :bomb::bomb::bomb:

Haha. One of the waitresses at one of my family's restaurants is cousins with one of the Wonder Girls--I forget who. :lol:

[quote name='battousai11']no more mini lowball?[/QUOTE]

Nope don't have the time. I got a busy 2 weeks ahead of me. Then a much needed few days off from work to go to Denver.

It wasn't going to be very much anyways.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Nope don't have the time. I got a busy 2 weeks ahead of me. Then a much needed few days off from work to go to Denver.

It wasn't going to be very much anyways.[/QUOTE]

Well it looks like I might actually have some time to do a lowball most likely... :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Lowball preview is up! I had more time than I thought this week and next. I might actually start this tomorrow sometime :D[/QUOTE]

Hurry up. I need my faceplate jerk. Speaking of you being a jerk, where is my package? :booty:

I was hoping you would pony out your Lightning PS3 in your lowball, too (wishful thinking). Good luck, and hopefully you will make a healthy sum to later spend on my next lowball (j/k).

[quote name='dv8mad']^ Screw you! I'll be asleep!

I request special dv8mad pre-bidding allowance.[/QUOTE]

Ok. We will start it right meow just as a courtesy to dv8mad. :D

*Note I probably will be able to update here in the next 20 min or so but no update till after lunchtime :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back