H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']You know what Vulgar I think I am going to negate his bid and forbid him from bidding anymore :D

A) cuz that was a douchebaggy thing for him to say

B) cuz I can and don't want to deal with douchebags. :D[/QUOTE]

What's worse is, he offered me Ar Tonelico 2 DISC ONLY ($20 at most) for Tomba complete (selling for $60 on ebay) recently. Really?!? I couldn't even dignify it with a response.

[quote name='elessar123']What's worse is, he offered me Ar Tonelico 2 DISC ONLY ($20 at most) for Tomba complete (selling for $60 on ebay) recently. Really?!? I couldn't even dignify it with a response.[/QUOTE]

Wow man. That is a goddamn terrible offer. You aren't the only one I have seen get lowballed by that asshole.

Not only that but his demands on his TL a while ago... just plain awful.

Thanks guys. Keep up the great community.

EDIT, whoever bid passed go an bid extra dollars $2, I was inclined to say something.

Elessar you were asking for that on your tradelist and I don't check ebay before I make a offer,

so say goodnight to the bad guy - Tony Montana

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I will post that later this evening after I get back from softball :)[/QUOTE]
Free Bump waiting for end date announcement XD
Sorry for annoying you about this...., I just really want that Nocturne

:360:
3) DeathSmiles Faceplate (JUST THE Plate, it is an extra I got from a friend) -$13

:ps2:
5) Clock Tower 3 -$3
7) Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 (SEALED!, NON-Reprint with alternate coverart!) -$16
9) Steambot Chronicles -$6

Fact: ZxT Vendetta (May 12, 1937 – June 22, 2008) was an American stand-up comedian, social critic, actor, and author, who won five Grammy Awards for his comedy albums.

Vendetta's "Seven Dirty Words" comedy routine was central to the 1978 U.S. Supreme Court case F.C.C. v. Pacifica Foundation, in which a narrow 5–4 decision by the justices affirmed the government's power to regulate indecent material on the public airwaves.

...probably. BUMP!

[quote name='blackdog60']:360:
3) DeathSmiles Faceplate (JUST THE Plate, it is an extra I got from a friend) -$13 [/QUOTE]

:censored:

3) DeathSmiles Faceplate (JUST THE Plate, it is an extra I got from a friend) -$15

domo-kun.png

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Will update in the morning. Sunday sucked. Plus DQ IX is amazing :D[/QUOTE]
Well it couldn't have been too bad since you enjoyed yourself with DQ IX eh? Mind giving us a quick rating on a 5 star scale from what you've already experienced in it? I'm a bit on edge if I should buy this one after not loving DQ VIII.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Ending it on Monday Evening/Early Tuesday Morning.

Between 11PM & Midnight![/QUOTE]

this is PDT right? Oh how I hate PDT.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']4) Phantasy Star Online Episode III (missing instructions) - $4

I wasn't gonna bid, but Episode III is the one PSO I haven't played![/QUOTE]

Isn't that the card game one? I think that was the reason I stayed away from it.

[quote name='skiizim']Isn't that the card game one? I think that was the reason I stayed away from it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I wasn't a big fan of the idea, but I figure if I win it for $4, it can't be that bad.

[quote name='dinobot']bump... I regret viewing Vanguard Bandits on Youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaR-vlGhhZk&feature=related

annoying commentator with too much time on his hand.... :p[/QUOTE]
Well, I suppose I should thank you for posting that here since I now sort of want Vanguard Bandits thanks to seeing some of it, however I also feel the unrelenting need to place a curse on your unborn children for posting it here due to Frogman's commentary. :bomb: Anyhow, bump.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Well, I suppose I should thank you for posting that here since I now sort of want Vanguard Bandits thanks to seeing some of it, however I also feel the unrelenting need to place a curse on your unborn children for posting it here due to Frogman's commentary. :bomb: Anyhow, bump.[/QUOTE]

You can tell he tries to sound like a bad ass. hehe

I looked and tried to resist all week, and I hate being a sniper but the opportunity is just too good :wall:

PSO Ep. III - $5
Digital Devil Saga 2 - $17

I want Nocturne too but I've gotta watch myself and I decided DDS is the next SMT series I'm tackling anyway. I've had this stupid boss theme from DDS2 stuck in my head all week, and I haven't even PLAYED the game. Stupid youtube :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back