H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='anubis20']i have one of those limited MGS4 guides and its still sealed, most of the guides i buy i never look at, just buy them for collecting purposes.[/QUOTE]

I never buy anything simply to collect it, but I absolutely adore Piggyback guides. I plan to use the hell out of this, or at least gaze the hell out of it.

no payments yet please. wait for me to send invoices (that will be tomorrow)

feel free to gift the paypal to not pay fees when you do pay.

thanks everyone. now i get some nice new tires for my BMW :)

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Nice I finally got my hands on a copy of Okami.[/QUOTE]

Jesus. I refresh the damn thread a gazillion times, and I somehow gloss over the one post that affected me. Snipe and a kill, sir.

[quote name='Chachithedog']So tempted to bid that extra 50 cents for Persona 2... This thing had better end before I get myself in trouble![/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel better, I was lurking the whole time with " 52) Persona 2: Eternal Punishment - $" in my clipboard so it would have ended up being kind of a pyrrhic victory for one of us if we really sparked a bidding war :lol:

Well, my first major lowball victory. From here on out I think I'm actually going to bid low and go up in tiny increments in future lowballs. After seeing that I could have gotten stuff like Beetle Adventure Racing for $1.50 in rakshas' lowball last night, I see the light!

[quote name='game_fanatic']Jesus. I refresh the damn thread a gazillion times, and I somehow gloss over the one post that affected me. Snipe and a kill, sir.[/QUOTE]

I've been trying to find a deal on this game for a very long time.

haha, oh well, looks like I'll have to try my luck with a Goozex match or the nsahene's lowball. His version is sealed and will likely be more expensive, which sucks considering I'm gonna tear that ass up anyways.

I posted a bid for the MGS4 LE guide at the same time Vendetta posted. Then I saw how pumped the earlier bidder was to win it, and I retracted/deleted my bid before anyone (aside from maybe a person or two) saw it. I don't think neiname should have their bid deleted for them, but I wanted to share my own experience... if that helps at all.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']should I allow neiname's bid? I am going to get your guys input on this.[/QUOTE]

No...it wouldnt be fair.

Only bids above your post should be counted.

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']I posted a bid for the MGS4 LE guide at the same time Vendetta posted. Then I saw how pumped the earlier bidder was to win it, and I retracted/deleted my bid before anyone (aside from maybe a person or two) saw it. I don't think neiname should have their bid deleted for them, but I wanted to share my own experience... if that helps at all.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering where that bid went. I thought I was going crazy.

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']I posted a bid for the MGS4 LE guide at the same time Vendetta posted. Then I saw how pumped the earlier bidder was to win it, and I retracted/deleted my bid before anyone (aside from maybe a person or two) saw it. I don't think neiname should have their bid deleted for them, but I wanted to share my own experience... if that helps at all.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better, I already had a bid for $20 in; the OP hadn't been updated for about 120 posts.

[quote name='Ace!']No...it wouldnt be fair.

Only bids above your post should be counted.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Sorry to say, but since his post was below yours, it came after the end time. It my have been by 5 seconds, but it was still after.

First off, I'm kicking myself for not even knowing this lowball sale existed. Some really good stuff sold for INCREDIBLY low prices. $15 for Albert Odyssey... wow... I'll get over the pain of knowing that I missed an incredible deal with time.

Anyways, I think you should accept neiname's bid. It was posted at the exact same time, so I'd say it counts.

...I'm going to be kicking myself for ages because I missed this sale...

[quote name='Doomstink']First off, I'm kicking myself for not even knowing this lowball sale existed. Some really good stuff sold for INCREDIBLY low prices. $15 for Albert Odyssey... wow... I'll get over the pain of knowing that I missed an incredible deal with time.
[/QUOTE]

The prices in the OP haven't been updated to reflect late bidding. Albert Odyssey actually went for $30, so you can feel a little less bad. Still a steal though.

Hmm, since the random end time is to prevent sniping, I would disallow neiname's bid if it was a snipe attempt. That being said, he was actively bidding back and forth the entire time for the game, so he wasn't sniping. I feel like since it's the same minute, it should probably count.

I would count it, myself.

If the post came long after the "random end time" post, then I would say no. His post, however, was essentially a minute or less after the end was called. Also, he was an active bidder throughout the entire process.

I knew there was a lowball sale I was had saved in my thread list, but my computer has been jacked up :/ Some really great deals on classics.

I'm new to lowballs (and trading in general) so my opinion isn't as knowledgeable as some others, but I don't think it should be allowed. He and the other bidder were going back and forth on it pretty regularly towards the end. I'm reasonably certain based on this that they both were willing to go a little higher as well. If the random end time had come a minute later, maybe we'd be having this conversation the other way. Yeah, it wasn't sniping, but it seems like it would be unfair to the other bidder to count it, especially since he probably would have bid again.

[quote name='bvharris']I'm new to lowballs (and trading in general) so my opinion isn't as knowledgeable as some others, but I don't think it should be allowed. He and the other bidder were going back and forth on it pretty regularly towards the end. I'm reasonably certain based on this that they both were willing to go a little higher as well. If the random end time had come a minute later, maybe we'd be having this conversation the other way. Yeah, it wasn't sniping, but it seems like it would be unfair to the other bidder to count it, especially since he probably would have bid again.[/QUOTE]
I agree totally

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back