H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Virgil_Leone']I agree totally[/QUOTE]

As do I...if I was adamant on a particular item, I wouldn't be trading $0.50 blows with my opponent hoping I came out on the winning side of the end-time. He gambled that his paltry $0.50 bids would win him the item with the least amount of money spent, and he lost the gamble. In my opinion, anyways:whistle2:?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bvharris']My finger is on the proverbial paypal trigger.[/QUOTE]
I'm the same way, I can't tell you how excited I am the get Lunar silver star story for 25 bucks (22+shipping). I've wanted a copy for a while now.

[quote name='Virgil_Leone']I'm the same way, I can't tell you how excited I am the get Lunar silver star story for 25 bucks (22+shipping). I've wanted a copy for a while now.[/QUOTE]

I thought about bidding on that one. I have the game disc-only as a remnant from my days as a kid from when I was too shortsighted to think about keeping cases. Stupid 14 year old moron!

Enjoy it.

[quote name='bvharris']I thought about bidding on that one. I have the game disc-only as a remnant from my days as a kid from when I was too shortsighted to think about keeping cases. Stupid 14 year old moron!

Enjoy it.[/QUOTE]
I thought about bidding on it, too. I had the fan art version, but traded it away. At least I've got the complete deluxe box version still (which is why I didn't bid on this). That's a great price for this game, congrats.

I saw Lunar as well, but I was too busy trying to protect any attempts on my stuff in the last few minutes to consider it. That was a steal, and I offer my congratulations from one lowball newbie to another ;)

Honestly, though, I'm hoping another one comes up eventually. I was maybe ten when the PS1 version came out and I didn't even play my first JRPG until 2003 (excluding Pokemon), so I'm always trying to catch up on a load of games from the SNES and PS1 eras. Lunar games have always been pricey so I've just ignored them, but with the recent Lunar fandom uproar that XSEED isn't using the supposedly-amazing Working Designs localization in the upcoming PSP remake of Silver Star Story I'm suddenly more interested in playing it so I can compare the two versions for myself.

I'll be happy with my copy of Persona 2 for the time being, though. I probably overbid but it's a pittance compared to what the ebay/amazon marketplace scalpers charge :D

[quote name='bvharris']I thought about bidding on that one. I have the game disc-only as a remnant from my days as a kid from when I was too shortsighted to think about keeping cases. Stupid 14 year old moron!

Enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rave Child']I thought about bidding on it, too. I had the fan art version, but traded it away. At least I've got the complete deluxe box version still (which is why I didn't bid on this). That's a great price for this game, congrats.[/QUOTE]

haha you guys, I appreciate it, I remember my big brother playing it when I was a kid, which he had borrowed from a friend. I can't wait. As far as cases, I am surprised by the amount of people that don't keep cases. I just bought star ocean the second story for 6 bucks cheap on ebay but no case. along with parasite eve $2 dino crisis $1 and dino crisis 2 $2.50 all without cases.

[quote name='Virgil_Leone']haha you guys, I appreciate it, I remember my big brother playing it when I was a kid, which he had borrowed from a friend. I can't wait. As far as cases, I am surprised by the amount of people that don't keep cases. I just bought star ocean the second story for 6 bucks cheap on ebay but no case. along with parasite eve $2 dino crisis $1 and dino crisis 2 $2.50 all without cases.[/QUOTE]

I guess you just don't think about it as much when you're a kid. I always put my games in binders, and I think when I went to college or even before a lot of them just got lost along the way. I've made custom cases for most of my old disc/cart only games, but you bet I wish I still had the complete boxes for things like FFIII or Chrono Trigger, etc.

[quote name='neiname']Invoices coming today?[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen him on today (that's right, I checked), but I'm sure he'll get them out as soon as able.

How much better is the 4-disc collector's edition of Lunar than the standard two-disc? I know it's a rare game, but I'm wondering how much rarer the CE is than the standard game; I'm a sucker for the CE's, but only to a certain extent heh

[quote name='game_fanatic']How much better is the 4-disc collector's edition of Lunar than the standard two-disc? I know it's a rare game, but I'm wondering how much rarer the CE is than the standard game; I'm a sucker for the CE's, but only to a certain extent heh[/QUOTE]

I can't speak to the rarity, but the CE is well worth it. Especially the soundtrack, which is excellent.

Well nuts, family emergency kept me away from the computer all day yesterday. My three-year old tripped my one-year old and he split his lip open. Nasty business.

Take your time on the invoices, I've got two other lowballs to pay up in the meantime. ^_^

[quote name='bvharris']I can't speak to the rarity, but the CE is well worth it. Especially the soundtrack, which is excellent.[/QUOTE]
Speaking of which, anyone whose has a copy mind ripping and rapidsharing it for me?

[quote name='Virgil_Leone']Speaking of which, anyone whose has a copy mind ripping and rapidsharing it for me?[/QUOTE]

I know you're not asking for the game itself, but that's probably still frowned upon around here. I'm sure it's somewhere out there to find if you're so inclined.

[quote name='bvharris']I know you're not asking for the game itself, but that's probably still frowned upon around here. I'm sure it's somewhere out there to find if you're so inclined.[/QUOTE]
Ah, then I retract my request and I apologize.

sorry internet was down at work and I had flag football last night and one of the guys got clocked and we had to take him to the hospital.

I am updating the bid list as we speak and except invoices to start flowing in tonight and tomorrow

The only thing I've noticed to be incorrect with my bids was that my final bid for Aria of Sorrow was $14.50, not $13.50, and after looking back, I was never outbid on Castlevania: Curse of Darkness at $2.50.

Thanks!

[quote name='fwbweux']I was maybe ten when the PS1 version came out and I didn't even play my first JRPG until 2003 (excluding Pokemon), so I'm always trying to catch up on a load of games from the SNES and PS1 eras.[/QUOTE]

You sound just like me, haha. I'm just glad I got it in my mind to buy some PS1 stuff before EB Games cleared it all out. Too bad I missed a lot still that costs big bucks on ebay :(

[quote name='bvharris']I guess you just don't think about it as much when you're a kid. I always put my games in binders, and I think when I went to college or even before a lot of them just got lost along the way. I've made custom cases for most of my old disc/cart only games, but you bet I wish I still had the complete boxes for things like FFIII or Chrono Trigger, etc.[/QUOTE]

Actually, when I was a kid I was as meticulous about my games as I am now. I remember being really upset when the box for my Pokemon Red was slightly bent near the top and wouldn't close properly. I was actually just at home this past weekend and was admiring the great condition my stuff from 3rd-8th grade it in :cool:

[quote name='game_fanatic']How much better is the 4-disc collector's edition of Lunar than the standard two-disc? I know it's a rare game, but I'm wondering how much rarer the CE is than the standard game; I'm a sucker for the CE's, but only to a certain extent heh[/QUOTE]
Technically, I think the two-disc fanart version is rarer than the deluxe box (as in fewer were produced), but it won't cost you as much since it's definitely not as nice as the deluxe box. I enjoyed the making of and the soundtrack when I played the game, but I haven't touched it in 4 years.

bvharris I will send yours first. thanks to everyone for being patient with me. work was fuck 'ing hell with all the computers going down as well as the internet.

again let me know if i made any errors.

Thanks so much for putting so much time and effort into this sale!

Like I said a few posts back, the only major points of confusion I saw were the winning bid on Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (it says someone else won at $3, but looking back, I never see my $2.50 get outbid) and that I actually won Aria of Sorrow at $14.50. Just making sure I'm not confused about anything.

Thanks a ton!

@mirrIll the bid was actually a ways back I just missed it in an update I did. i went back and checked my 2 previous updates, hence the delay plus not having computer access at work.

@hero101 your bid is fixed

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']@mirrIll the bid was actually a ways back I just missed it in an update I did. i went back and checked my 2 previous updates, hence the delay plus not having computer access at work.

@hero101 your bid is fixed[/QUOTE]

I trust you, I'm just saying that I checked back through every post he made in the thread and the only bids I saw that he had made on that particular game were $1 and $2 and the $2 bid was made on ending night. I might be missing something, I'm just going off of what I'm seeing.

so beatngurnuts just sent me a PM crying since he lost MGS. he wants to retract his bid from bioshock so i am going to say fuck you and your bid for star wars is voided by me and you are banned from any future lowballs from me you fuck 'ing cry baby

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']so beatngurnuts just sent me a PM crying since he lost MGS. he wants to retract his bid from bioshock so i am going to say fuck you and your bid for star wars is voided by me and you are banned from any future lowballs from me you fuck 'ing cry baby[/QUOTE]

:applause:

i am going to donate those 2 things to childs play auction with the stipulation that that he cannot bid on those two.
invoices will start being sent out here in a minute!

Paid.

Also, as a lowball/iTrade noob, I have to get this really dumb question out of the way. When a seller asks that the buyer include their CAG name along with payment, am I correct in assuming that it goes in the Message box at the bottom of the payment page on Paypal? Just wanted to make sure for future reference that it wasn't supposed to go somewhere else on the payment form.

PAID!
[quote name='fwbweux']Paid.

Also, as a lowball/iTrade noob, I have to get this really dumb question out of the way. When a seller asks that the buyer include their CAG name along with payment, am I correct in assuming that it goes in the Message box at the bottom of the payment page on Paypal? Just wanted to make sure for future reference that it wasn't supposed to go somewhere else on the payment form.[/QUOTE]
that's what I do along with my mailing address

just out of curiosity, what state is this getting shipped from, just so I know how long it takes?

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']it is coming from the state where yellowstone is located. The good old Equality State of Wyoming.[/QUOTE]
:whee:YELLOWSTONE! do you know yogi bear? Joking joking (although jellystone is based on yellowstone) That is gonna take awhile to get to Virginia. Where we have better tourist traps. Come to colonial williamsburg and make candles while you appreciate our nation's history. fuck that busch gardens is up the road, grab your season passes and lets go.

If I tried to cook up some ribs right now, I may burn down my house...I bought some prepared ribs from Zehrs, $5.99 for 680g worth...they were decent, but nowhere near homemade quality...but for $5.99 ($4 off, mind you) I can't complain...not only am I a Cheap Ass Gamer, I am a Cheap Ass Eater as well.

[quote name='Virgil_Leone']:whee:YELLOWSTONE! do you know yogi bear? Joking joking (although jellystone is based on yellowstone) That is gonna take awhile to get to Virginia. Where we have better tourist traps. Come to colonial williamsburg and make candles while you appreciate our nation's history. fuck that busch gardens is up the road, grab your season passes and lets go.[/QUOTE]

Virginia, huh? Is that "real" Virginia or the fake part which is just a suburb of my city?

[quote name='bvharris']Virginia, huh? Is that "real" Virginia or the fake part which is just a suburb of my city?[/QUOTE]
Chesapeake. Whats that I can't hear you over the sound of my low crime rates. DC, huh? Enjoy your 3 electoral votes, I be over here with my 13. lol just kidding but seriously I've noticed that there are a ton of Virginian CAGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back