H:MORE clothes,JVC camcorder & GAMES (Gears3-$51 shpd)_W:SMG2,E lShaddai,GoW:Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, Hughes got knocked the **** out!!

and Rampage lost to the long, prissy cheerleader dude (Jon Jones is bad, i cant lie, but don't do cartwheels, or a 1 hand front handspring into the ring. save that for cheer camp, dog)!

Please knock of the artificial bumping and take the conversations elsewhere. This thread has been bumped well past the 3 a day limit over banter that has nothing to do with trading.

i think i'm allowed to bump my thread a 3rd time today? let's see!

======================I'll post this here, too======================

where have i bumped my tradelist more than 3 times a day? i can't control what people say when they bump my list, but when i look at someone's list, i bump it with a comment. is that against the rules?

EDIT: so are people banned from bumping my list when they look at it, also? why singling me out?

Last edited by a moderator:
bumpage uno.

i added Gears 3. not really feeling it. we'll see, though. i'll keep playing 'til i get a trade/sell. it may grow on me.

[quote name='twztid13']wathcing Hughes Vs Koscheck (should be Diego Sanchez, but it's not for some reason :evil: )!

Then, Rampage Vs Jones. I'm GIDDY!![/QUOTE]

wasn't gonna get this but the wifey talked me into it. Some great fights and it was good to see Koscheck a little humble. I actually thought he was gonna cry!. REALLY love rampage and was hoping he could get the win but he fell back to the old rampage-afraid to pull the trigger.

[quote name='5of9']wasn't gonna get this but the wifey talked me into it. Some great fights and it was good to see Koscheck a little humble. I actually thought he was gonna cry!. REALLY love rampage and was hoping he could get the win but he fell back to the old rampage-afraid to pull the trigger.[/QUOTE]
bumpage 2

i agree on all counts. he was hanging, but he ran out of steam. he was trying to clown Jon Jones for not knowing what a 4th or 5th round was like, then dude got Rampage's back like it was nothing & 10 seconds later he had a rear naked choke, had hooks in & it was over. i thought there'd be a struggle, but Rampage tapped fast, when he had been dodging most of Jones'Silva-type elbows, etc. lost respect for Rampage. it was NOT the 'best Rampage ever', like he claimed (imho at least).

also, LOVED Koschecks dominating victory. Diego Sanchez is one of my favs, and i hate that he didn;t fight, as planned, but not sure if he could've beaten Hughes. i had no doubt that Koscheck would win. he is a different man from season 1 of TUF. decent night, overall!

[quote name='skinkrawl']You don't happen to have an Ipod Touch, do you? I have a friend looking for one.[/QUOTE]
not anymore, sorry, man!

Bump...

I received the package today and left you feedback ;) While I'm not as active I'm still visiting CAG, I've been busy and this past weekend was the half off energy costs for the elevators in Spiral Knights. This week I don't expect to be on much either since I have to get all my stuff ready for my upcoming trip to Yosemite!

I'm bumping you back. I didn't see anything for the Ico/SotC Collection, but I plan to play through it a bit more and sell it sometime next week so there is still time to come up with a trade.

If you come across Resistance 3, Dead Island, Gears of War 3 and possibly Killzone 3 I'd be interested in working out a deal we both think is fair.

Jumped into your game (GOW3)ystrday but i think you were looking for collectibles. IMHOP the campaign from the last 2 games was better but the MP in this one is better.

bump

BUMP TWO!

they are going to start hatin' on all y'all man, so be prepared for the jealous rants from a certain mod, that's blaming us because he didn't do his job & update us that the rules had changed.

[quote name='twztid13']wamp wamp (what it do?)!

BF3 beta is trash, btw![/QUOTE]

Seriously? I was looking forward to that game:cry:

Bump 2!

i was just expecting alot more out of it. EA made them rush it out, it seems, even though the final product may be better. play the vbeta & see what you think. it's gotta be better than that (bug wise).

Bedtiiiiime bumpage.

i'm warming up to BF3, but never gave the 360 another try. the ps3 version definitely had the edge today (imho, of course). the controller makes it harder for me to be good at, but i'm more worried about the graphics & glitches/bugs.

i'll get back to the skill level after deciding if it's still a worthy contender for my $60 when there are at LEAST 5 more great games i'm doing without, which could replace it.

now my driver side door won't close & a spring popped out of the clasping mechanism that supposed to reset when you pull the handles to open the door. now it doesn't.

sp00ge is driving great CAG's away, and is the cause of all our bad luck this week, imho! thanks alot pud...i mean bud!

going to bed. i tought the zelda 4 sword was going to have online mp, but nooooo. WTF, Ninty? i'm the only person in my state with a 3DS. where am i supposed to get another freakin' puzzle, huh?

bump 2. going to bed as soon as miami loses again (ha, but dallas got whooped. DETROIT on a come-up).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back