H:MORE clothes,JVC camcorder & GAMES (Gears3-$51 shpd)_W:SMG2,E lShaddai,GoW:Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll problay grab gears on the release day. i'm off on the 27th but i think the wife is too so i won't be on but if you get it a day early on the 26th a we can co-op it. if not i'm sure i'll be playing the crap out of it for awhile and we can save Sera together!

[quote name='twztid13']that made :rofl:! i'm not that witty to come up with an insult quickly![/QUOTE]

It's not that hard, you just have to watch a lot of Married with Children ;)

they lost, but i'm still impressed! i LOVE that Jason Taylor is back, but i HATE that the best player on their team, Brandon Marshall, got hurt :cry:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump!

I finally used my PS3 today and I saw those messages from you so I answered them ;) Whenever people come over they like to play my games, so sometimes it looks like I'm playing :lol: The only game I've been playing recently is Spiral Knights on my PC so that's the best place to leave me a message since I'm on there every evening.

The weather here has been fairly good so far but I hear it's going to be overcast for the next few days. Thanks for holding off on sending the package out I was extremely busy this week trying to clean up the living room since my bay window has dry rot resulting from old termite damage :whistle2:( They come out to repair it tomorrow so I should have more time by next week.

They sent the wrong charger, so now I have ordered a different, more expensive one. Hopefully this works, or else I guess I have no choice but to pay Dell $65 for one. This charger is incorrect wattage. It works, but SLOW, VERY SLOW, and probably damaging something, so I don't really get online much, if at all now.

[quote name='skinkrawl']I'm always working hard, even when I'm not...[/QUOTE]

I'm always lazy, even when i'm not.

bump

[quote name='sdragon']They sent the wrong charger, so now I have ordered a different, more expensive one. Hopefully this works, or else I guess I have no choice but to pay Dell $65 for one. This charger is incorrect wattage. It works, but SLOW, VERY SLOW, and probably damaging something, so I don't really get online much, if at all now.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, hopefully the new cable you are getting will resolve your problem. Since the charger cable is the wrong wattage I would hold off using it since it might damage something later on. I can't believe Dell wants to charge $65 for a cable! Whenever I need a replacement part I usually just go to the Goodwill store and see if there's anything comparable ;)

...and of course a bump for twztid :D

Never, ever try to hug a fighter when the Ref says FIGHT!!!!

Mayweather KO'd Ortiz in the 4th Rd after getting headbutted. MMA is much more entertaining!

to bed for real this time. my dirt3 dlc wasn't registering so i exit the game & redownloaded to get it to work. couldn't sleep worrying about it, lol. like anyone cares, but it's ver cathartic to vent here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back