H:MORE clothes,JVC camcorder & GAMES (Gears3-$51 shpd)_W:SMG2,E lShaddai,GoW:Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
psy1627_blk.jpg

bump

Haven't had a chance to download them yet, but do you d/l one at a time or all 10 at once? And, no way to make the screen larger? 4:3 sucks...

:whee:the Dolphins whooped the snot out of the Cowboys at home :whee:. i know it's pre-season, but it still warms my heart that all my friends will hate me cuz my team won against theirs' (and everybody from TX)!:whee:

did i mention...:whee:?

Last edited by a moderator:
bump!

I survived my first and second day of classes. They also were days I would have had a 3-hour lab, so Thursday and Friday next week are not going to be as nice as they were this week... (labs were canceled this week)

[quote name='twztid13']what the heck do you think i do with my games, lol? [/QUOTE] It was a running joke with skinkrawl about what would happen if you got those "hugs". You would have had to read all the comments to get what we were talking about:lol:

That's exactly what I was looking for, lol... stupid me I'm always in UPS Stores, I should take a look more often when I pick them up. I've tried looking at mainly chain stores and nothing but I haven't tried specialty stores like craft stores. It's for some Dragon Quest posters I received at some event that I promised him long ago!

No problem as far as the Syberia game goes, whatever you decide to do with it. You can consider yourself in on the joke then and can reply to skinkrawl's posts :lol: Yup, Kinect is definitely gone so I need to update my thread:roll:

I don't know what's going on in the house that Nintendo built. Maybe they have a trump card up their sleeve. I mean, they started out manufacturing decks of cards. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back