H:MORE clothes,JVC camcorder & GAMES (Gears3-$51 shpd)_W:SMG2,E lShaddai,GoW:Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got spidey in from Mr Hockey. So far it's one of the better spidey games IMHOP. I'm about 1/4 of the way thru it and if you don't mind waiting i'll shoot u a pm when im done and we can do the trade.

Bump...

I'm not sure which games have online multiplayer so here's my PS3 collection so far:
:whistle2:$
Motorstorm, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
Resistance 1 & 2
Armored Core 4, Armored Core 4 Answer
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 & 2
Simpsons
Turok
Uncharted 1 & 2
The Darkness
Unreal Tournament III
Timeshift
Burnout Paradise
LAIR
Devil May Cry 4
Condemned 2
Heavenly Sword
Prince of Persia, POP: Forgotten Sands
Guitar Hero Legends of Rock & Aerosmith
Hulk
Iron Man 1 & 2
Dark Sector
Mercenaries 2
Spider-Man Web of Shadows
Mirror's Edge
Soul Calibur 4
Alone in the Dark
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Ratchet & Clank Future (all including the PSN only game)
Terminator Salvation
Deadspace
Viking
God of War Collection
Legendary
Metal Gear Solid 4
Fracture
Bionic Commando
God of War III
Valkyria Chronicles
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Infamous
Dark Void
Super Street Fighter 4
Watchmen
Resident Evil 5 Gold
Brutal legend
Dante's Inferno
Bayonetta
Enslaved
Castlevania Lords of Shadow
Lost Planet 2

The spidey trade would be more like 2 weeks. the next 2 weeks will be busy at work and will cut into my gaming time. No problem either way if you don't want to wait that long.

BUMP!

Bump, sorry I never got back to you about that 4 disc 360 case, it totally slipped my mind. Anyway, I found out that there aren't actually ANY 4 Disc Cases for the 360. The only game that had 4 discs (Lost Odyssey) came in a 3 disc case and the 4th disc was simply sitting in a sleeve inside of the case. Sorry.

bump

finally finished enslaved, truly awesome. a very nice surprise. between that and singularity ive played two great games in a row. i believe i will try no more heroes next to see what the hype is all about.

[quote name='buffdrew84']bump

i want that goldeneye, sly collection and black ops[/QUOTE]

Nooo... not Goldeneye! We have to try it at least once before you trade it :cry:

Bump...

Sorry about replying so late but I'm going to end up playing tomorrow instead of today. My nephew called me today and said he's going to try and visit me on Monday instead of this weekend so we can play almost anytime. I'll keep checking CAG this weekend since I'm participating in a lowball so let me know what's convenient for you ;) I still have the code you gave me, I'll enter it tonight before I go to bed to make sure it goes through.

bump...
I entered the friend code but I was offline at the time. I keep forgetting to ask what time zone you are in so we can make sure we go on at the same time:lol: We need a faster way to communicate, do you happen to have Steam?

Tomorrow is fine for me it gives me some time to play a little bit today ;) I'm usually home between 5 and 5:30 unless the traffic is horrendous but this week I'm supposed to have some guests and I'm sure they're going to want to go out and see stuff.

i posted this in my thread but wanted to give you a bump....

"trust me, singularity is worth it for the TMD that you wear on your left hand. kinda like bioshock as it has powers. One power is that you can age guys until they turn into dust. Its awesome"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back