H: Sold W: Paypal/Amazon GC/PSN Credit

[quote name='Mako1215']You got pics of the Demons Souls Deluxe, ME 2 CE, and DMC4 CE???[/QUOTE]

Nope but good idea I'll take some later. ME2 CE is sold.

[quote name='ShockandAww']bump $45 shipped priority for new/sealed GOW 3!![/QUOTE]

Is this still your asking price?

[quote name='CAG 79']Is this still your asking price?[/QUOTE]

This is an opened copy so I'll take a couple dollars off and put prices in the first post.

Will trade any one of those for Just Cause 2 for PS3

[quote name='enemyofusall']hey can you cml for Other M thanks![/QUOTE]
Sorry only thing I will get rid of it for is Paypal or a mix of Batman AA/GOTY + Paypal.

Just to note, there is almost no reason to ship that game priority. First class mail with delivery confirmation would save you 2-3 bucks.

[quote name='Arakias']Just to note, there is almost no reason to ship that game priority. First class mail with delivery confirmation would save you 2-3 bucks.[/QUOTE]
I know and you're right except I can only ship from home. Since thats the case I have to ship priority since they wont pick up anything first class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. I have a like new copy of Halo Reach with the recon variant helmet code available for $40 shipped as long as youre willing to pay immediately via paypal.

Selling Castlevania Lords Of Shadow for PS3 NEW/SEALED - $40 shipped first class (US only). I take Paypal or Amazon Credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. I'm looking for the Best Buy Reward Zone Certificate codes that Best Buy emailed to a lot of people. They expire on 12/25. I need the online code to use it at bestbuy.com.

I'll pay $7 paypal for a $10 cert code or $15 Paypal for a $20 certificate code. I need them ASAP. thanks.

bread's done
Back