H: Sold W: Paypal/Amazon GC/PSN Credit

Bump have Heavy Rain. case/boxart/manual are damaged but game disc is mint. $22 shipped. PM me or post if youre interested.

sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShockandAww']Lowest feedback goes first UNLESS you have more than me but negatives. Then I probably will not go first. Anyone I deal with needs to have 100% positive feedback or damn close to it. I'll decide case by case.

I use paypal or Amazon GC when buying/selling.

HAVE
:

:ps3: Bulletstorm Limited Edition complete like new. $39 shipped first class. Online pass code is included and unused.

WANTS:

Paypal
Amazon GC

:br:
Easy A
Back To The Future Trilogy
Pirates Of The Caribbean Trilogy

:ds:
Bowser's Inside Story
Dragon Quest IX
Spirit Tracks

[/QUOTE]

I don't have any of the games you want, and I'm not looking to buy, but I do have these games if you maybe want to work something out:

God of War 3
Enslaved
Batman Arkham Asylum
Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Grand Theft Auto IV
Borderlands
LittleBidPlanet GOTY

All PS3

bump

[quote name='Atomslayer']Will Take Bulletstorm[/QUOTE]
PM me again if youre back on tonight. Whoever gets it I need to make sure it ships out tomorrow.

I doubt you'll do it but I have New Super Mario DS I can trade for dead space 2. I'm also willing to sell it, if the price is right! shoot me a PM if interested!

[quote name='twztid13']cml for the 20$ psn & crysis2 (and maybe even DQ IX), please. thank you.[/QUOTE]
Sorry sold the PSN card. Only thing on your list Im interested in is RDR.

:ds: 2. Dragon Quest IX very good/complete - $12
:ds: 3. Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story mint/complete - $7
:360: 4. LA Noire - $24
:360: 5. Crysis 2 good condition, may has a few smudges on disc thanks to my wonderful kid but plays fine/complete- $9
:ps3:10. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition Game disc and manual are very good. Boxart and case are FUBAR - $2
:br: 13. Coraline Sealed. Combo pack with lenticular slip cover. Has blu ray 3D/Blu Ray/DVD/Digital Copy) l206312 - $3

bread's done
Back