H spiderman 2 ps5 code w $35 paypal ff or 40 psn

tried to buy this card.  user wanted paypal via friends and family upfront and claimed he had higher feedback (which he didn't).  when i pointed out he didn't, he made a snarky comment about not ever buying on amazon or ebay (both of which offer buyer protection).

buyer beware.

tried to buy this card. user wanted paypal via friends and family upfront and claimed he had higher feedback (which he didn't). when i pointed out he didn't, he made a snarky comment about not ever buying on amazon or ebay (both of which offer buyer protection).

buyer beware.
Oh the bitterness of not wanting to pay for something first like every other site and store in the world. Keep trying to sell those $5 Xbox codes you got for free via an exploit. I have perfect feedback, you have perfect feedback. Just because the sale didn't go through doesn't mean you have to try and smear me on a website. You could have kept this civil and kept it in PMs.

And for anyone who wants to trade with me, I also have 200+ ebay feedback I can show you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, you left bad feedback for an unconfirmed sale that never materialized?  I buy and sell > 100k in giftcards a week, it literally isn't worth my time to deal with your $5 savings.

What you say above isn't even true.  My $5 codes were purchased at Target a couple of weeks ago, its not some "exploit."  On ebay you don't pay for your merchandise until after the product arrives if you select that option.  And I'm not sure why you continue to insist that you need to be paid first because of your stellar feedback. My feedback is higher than yours here and on Amazon.

People - if you want to buy his code, go ahead and buy it.  But when someone with lower feedback posts "must sell today" and then refuses to send code first to be balance checked, and then puts negative feedback when you aren't comfortable completing and unconfirmed sale, it makes you prefer to just deal with raise.com instead.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/theeipi

Oh the bitterness of not wanting to pay for something first like every other site and store in the world. Keep trying to sell those $5 Xbox codes you got for free via an exploit. I have perfect feedback, you have perfect feedback. Just because the sale didn't go through doesn't mean you have to try and smear me on a website. You could have kept this civil and kept it in PMs.

And for anyone who wants to trade with me, I also have 200+ ebay feedback I can show you.
Seriously, you left bad feedback for an unconfirmed sale that never materialized? I buy and sell > 100k in giftcards a week, it literally isn't worth my time to deal with your $5 savings.

What you say above isn't even true. My $5 codes were purchased at Target a couple of weeks ago, its not some "exploit." On ebay you don't pay for your merchandise until after the product arrives if you select that option. And I'm not sure why you continue to insist that you need to be paid first because of your stellar feedback. My feedback is higher than yours here and on Amazon.

People - if you want to buy his code, go ahead and buy it. But when someone with lower feedback posts "must sell today" and then refuses to send code first to be balance checked, and then puts negative feedback when you aren't comfortable completing and unconfirmed sale, it makes you prefer to just deal with raise.com instead.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/theeipi
Regardless of who has more feedback, and who said what, and whose feelings were hurt, there should not be a negative feedback left on either side as a result of this transaction since there was no exchange of any goods between the two.

You may leave a negative feedback if the buyer had already paid you, but decided to back out and ask for a refund after the fact since money had already exchanged hands. However, in this situation, it sounds like one person didn't want to pay F&F, and then other person moved on, and that was that.

Your negative feedback even confirms that no money changed hands, and you even admitted that the sale didn't go through.

Please keep things civil, or at least don't abuse the feedback system for squabbles you have with another trader where no transactions has been completed, even if he's being stubborn and acting in a bad manner.

I have a copy of Halo 5 that I opened from the xbox one s bundle I purchased, I have never played it, and there is no manual(not sure if it comes with one) but its in perfect condition.

I'm looking for $20 paypal/xbl/psn shipped

If you have any questions pm me.
halo 5

I have a copy of Halo 5 that I opened from the xbox one s bundle I purchased, I have never played it, and there is no manual(not sure if it comes with one) but its in perfect condition.

I'm looking for $20 paypal/xbl/psn shipped

If you have any questions pm me.
b

I have a 20% off PSN code I got with a PS4Pro I recently bought, I'd like to sell it for $10 Paypal, if you're buying a full digital game at $60 you'll save a few bucks, I want the $10 to put towards a PC game. If you spend more moneyyou'll get more off (obviously)

I have used, but in great shape copies of Tales of Vesperia(not x1 BC yet, but likely will be eventually), and Blue Dragon(X1 BC!) I'm looking for $15 Paypal shipped for each, or $28 for both. I'll also take PSN credit

PM me for more info
20% off code bump

I have used, but in great shape copies of Tales of Vesperia(not x1 BC yet, but likely will be eventually), and Blue Dragon(X1 BC!) I'm looking for $15 Paypal shipped for each, or $28 for both. I'll also take PSN credit

PM me for more info

I'm also looking for a complete copy of Mario Sunshine and Paper Mario TTYD for Gamecube
gc

H Zelda Master Edition Sealed W $160(what i paid after taxes and shipping)+ shipping to you + $50 or $50 PSN Card

This is going for ~$400 on ebay right now

I'm basically asking for you to buy me a PS4 game + what it would have cost to preorder this. I REALLY thought my preorder was going to get cancelled and it ended up showing up at my door today.
bump

H Zelda Master Edition Sealed W Paypal $300, if you are not comfortable doing F&F we can work out another way outside of Paypal

Update 3/5

So guy backed out that offered $330, claims he had an unforeseen bill show up. To make this simpler, I'm just going to ask for $300 shipped (US only) that's $100 cheaper than ebay auctions and I avoid paying those fees.

If you are interested please pm me and explain that you read my updated post. Serious Inquires only. Troll pms will be blocked.
update to zelda, will provide pictures to serious inquires.

H Zelda Master Edition Sealed W Paypal $300, if you are not comfortable doing F&F we can work out another way outside of Paypal

Update 3/5

So guy backed out that offered $330, claims he had an unforeseen bill show up. To make this simpler, I'm just going to ask for $300 shipped (US only) that's $100 cheaper than ebay auctions and I avoid paying those fees.

If you are interested please pm me and explain that you read my updated post. Serious Inquires only. Troll pms will be blocked.
bump

Update 3/5

b-ump

Update 3/5

payday bump

Update 3/5

bump

H Zelda Master Edition Sealed W Paypal $300, or a PS4 Pro + I'll give you $50

sunday night bump

H Zelda Master Edition Sealed W Paypal $300 shipped

This is going for $350-$400 on ebay right now

I also have 2x 1TB HGST hard drives. Both were taken out of brand new Ps4s that were upgraded, so they have basically only been used once.

I'm looking for $35 Amazon for each or $65 Amazon for both. Great for consoles, computers or media devices, for both external and internal upgrades. If interested let me know and I can send pictures. Both in generic black cases
added two external hard drives for sale/trade.I basically want to sell them so I can buy Persona 5

Selling a few items to fund my PC build

Ps4Pro w 2tb HDD upgrade, and an opened copy of Persona 5 steelbook and an opened copy of World of Final Fantasy

Wii U with 40+ digital games installed

Zelda Master Edition Sealed(http://i.imgur.com/yngYIIJ.jpg)(http://i.imgur.com/upLf3SU.jpg)

Zelda Special Edition Sealed

WDTV Live media player

Blue Dragon for Xbox 360

I have these listed on ebay as well, if you'd like to see some pictures

link to cag auction forum- which links to my ebay
(https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/362349-ebay-bin-items-ps4-pro-wiiu40-games-zelda-me-zelda-se-wdtvlive-more/)
updated some stuff

bread's done
Back