H spiderman 2 ps5 code w $35 paypal ff or 40 psn

Selling a few items

PS4 slim with 2TB upgrade. Looking for $320+shipping Paypal. If interested pm me and I can send pics. The ps4 has only been upgraded and updated. It's in as new of condition as possible.

Have Puyo Puyo Tetris($25), World of Final Fantasy($35), and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 LE($30). Looking for Paypal for them. $80 for all 3.

Also have an Iron Man Mighty Muggs and White Stormtrooper Might Muggs I'm looking to sell, ebay has them around $35, but I can ship for $20+ shipping

Would also be willing to take PSN or Blizzard/Battle.net codes

All items are also on ebay
mon bump

Selling a few items

PS4 slim with 2TB upgrade. Looking for $320+shipping Paypal. If interested pm me and I can send pics. The ps4 has only been upgraded and updated. It's in as new of condition as possible.

Have Puyo Puyo Tetris($25), World of Final Fantasy($35), and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 LE($30). Looking for Paypal for them. $80 for all 3.

Also have an Iron Man Mighty Muggs and White Stormtrooper Might Muggs I'm looking to sell, ebay has them around $35, but I can ship for $20+ shipping

Would also be willing to take PSN or Blizzard/Battle.net codes

bump

Selling a few items:

Have a brand new Neon Switch, looking for $385 paypal shipped.

[$430 shipped for everything Sony related in the quote box]

($820 shipped for everything Sony related and the Switch.)

Nintendo switch and some psn stuff. Also some bundle prices if you want to save a bit of money.

Selling a few items:

Have a brand new Neon Switch, looking for $385 paypal shipped.

ps4 and sony stuff gone

Wts:

Selling a ps4 slim with an upgraded 2tb drive, new controller, uncharted 4 complete and nba live 18 complete. Looking for $315 paypal SHIPPED

I also have Horizon and Uncharted Lost Legacy for sale for an additional $30 with this bundle, I did play through both of these on my old ps4, so $345 for everything shipped

O4hxZTWl.jpg

Also selling a custom built gaming pc with an i7, 16gb ram, 10tb of hdd space and 1060 6gb, looking for $1100 shipped. Or $1250 with included 1080p monitor. PC has barely any use, and monitor still has plastic on it.

Monitor is a ASUS VS238H-P.

WTS Destiny 2 LE for PS4, its sealed from Gamestop and comes with the expansion pass and whatever else the Gamestop exclusive LE has. Looking for $104 paypal shipped

Pm me if you are interested. I have feedback from gaf, cag and a 100% ebay account with 300+ transactions. I can pm pictures too for the PC
Also selling a snes classic that has games added to it. I'm looking for $200 for this, but realize this is CAG and doubt anyone is interested in the last two items but I'd try anyways.

If anything interests you, send me a pm and I can send you some pics of whichever item.

Thanks
bump

Selling a custom built gaming pc with an i7, 16gb ram, 10tb of hdd space and 1060 6gb, looking for $1100 shipped. Or $1250 with included 1080p monitor. PC has barely any use, and monitor still has plastic on it.

Monitor is a ASUS VS238H-P.

Pm me if you are interested. I have feedback from gaf, cag and a 100% ebay account with 300+ transactions. I can pm pictures too for the PC
Also selling a snes classic that has games added to it. I'm looking for $200 for this, but realize this is CAG and doubt anyone is interested in the last two items but I'd try anyways.

If anything interests you, send me a pm and I can send you some pics of whichever item.

Thanks
updated

bread's done
Back